Biden Is A National Security Risk.

Oh shut up! Biden is fine! I'd rather have an old man running this country than a 5 year old who constantly lies!
Picture Jill in an expensive restaurant. She is sitting around a huge table filled with the most expensive appetizers, entrees, desserts and fine spirts and expensive champagnes. All made or produced form the best people. A large plate glass window separates Jill and her potential gorging inside the restaurant and people in need of comforts and food looking in. Jill spouts I am on your side as she takes a bite of many foods and desserts and throws the rest on the floor. We will get through this together she screams! And the people looking at her say she knows what we feel. We want the Progs as they move on with their unhealthy diets and lower living conditions. And many Prog media/entertainers/politicians and related are just like Jill. Are taxes go higher and the poverty expands.

That debate made the tapes worthless, because even if they show Biden is even worse off it proves nothing new. Unless Biden is faking it. Then we have an even worse situation on our hands.

The Democrat Party doesn't care enough about this country to do what needs to be done. Replace him now.

Biden is doing exactly what they wanted him to do anyway.

According to the Uniparty, Biden is doing his job extremely well.
Biden is conducting the war as instructed. And there's no way he will disrupt the American way to benefit the working class.

Will Trump? LOL

I said that if Biden won in 2020 there would be war and the loss of U.S influence, especially from Europe. Was I wrong?

I am not a rocket scientist or political "expert" but I see and read a great deal, my brain seeks for patterns. I saw and read between the lines in 2020 and it was clear what the outcome would be if Biden won. As has been shown in modern history, whenever a Dem is in the WH and the administration, enemies strike.

How many are dead today because some wanted to destroy the outsider so that the Establishment could remain? The same Establishment that has overseen Americas decline from 1990 sole Super Power status to today.

Biden has been a politician for 50 years, ditto for people like Pelosi and McConnell. Considering Americas decline the last 30 years, is this something to brag about or for voters to be wary about?
You made excellent points.

I am thinking now as would Putin. Face Biden some more or Trump?? Biden by a mile is favored by Putin.

Quite true but Biden happens to be onside with the war against Russia.

If Trump continues to tell the truth about America starting the war, America's power in government won't allow him to interfere.

I can't imagine even allowing Trump to be just a symbolic figurehead!
The War against Russia is being used by the WEF that controls Biden to start ww3 to depopulate earth.

Could have had a peace deal 100,000 Ukrainians ago but the WEF squashed it.

Biden is conducting the war as instructed. And there's no way he will disrupt the American way to benefit the working class.

Will Trump? LOL
To Biden the working class earns $400,000 per year. Is he correct?

The Biden Administration is running this country and they are kicking ass!
Unfortunately, as always in America, kicking the asses of the working class. That's the whole reason why government created the Trump monster. Milk the American way out for another 4 years til it's bone dry!

At this point partisan politics can wait
The security of this nation cannot. We can do all the back and forth partisan politics bullshit we want
But for a hot minute we need to call "time out". The entire world watched what happened at that debate. It was not only a National embarrassment, it was an expose' on how vulnerable we are.
This guy needs to be removed NOW! 25th ammendment... whatever it takes. Even if that means Harris becomes President for a few months. While we may question the decisions she might make; at least we know she can make a decision.
This is so far beyond party politics, that I cannot believe we're still entertaining discussions of an election; instead of putting someone, anyone in the Oval Office for the time being.
At this point, Biden is a threat to National security.

Leftism is a national security risk.

Picture Jill in an expensive restaurant. She is sitting around a huge table filled with the most expensive appetizers, entrees, desserts and fine spirts and expensive champagnes. All made or produced form the best people. A large plate glass window separates Jill and her potential gorging inside the restaurant and people in need of comforts and food looking in. Jill spouts I am on your side as she takes a bite of many foods and desserts and throws the rest on the floor. We will get through this together she screams! And the people looking at her say she knows what we feel. We want the Progs as they move on with their unhealthy diets and lower living conditions. And many Prog media/entertainers/politicians and related are just like Jill. Are taxes go higher and the poverty expands.
The middle class is doing better under Biden than it did under Trump.

Unfortunately, as always in America, kicking the asses of the working class. That's the whole reason why government created the Trump monster. Milk the American way out for another 4 years til it's bone dry!
We have the best economy in the world because of Biden, not because of Trump!

Forum List

Back