Biden Is A National Security Risk.

Look folks. This isn't a party, or policy issue. We'll have plenty of time for that shit later, and in other threads. What I'm talking about is National Security. We are effectively rudderless at this point. Unless some Democrats are going to step forward, and claim Biden isn't actually calling the shots.
Taking things at face value; Biden is a liability for the NATION. We need to have someone who can make a decision when that phone rings, and the have 1minute 23 seconds to clear an action or not. No time to muster your cabinet, or advisors. No time for more exhaustive Intel. "This is what we know, and this is what we can do. But we have to do it RIGHT NOW Mr. President."
This nation regardless of party, or position need someone at the helm who is capable of making those decisions.

Look folks. This isn't a party, or policy issue. We'll have plenty of time for that shit later, and in other threads. What I'm talking about is National Security. We are effectively rudderless at this point. Unless some Democrats are going to step forward, and claim Biden isn't actually calling the shots.
Taking things at face value; Biden is a liability for the NATION. We need to have someone who can make a decision when that phone rings, and the have 1minute 23 seconds to clear an action or not. No time to muster your cabinet, or advisors. No time for more exhaustive Intel. "This is what we know, and this is what we can do. But we have to do it RIGHT NOW Mr. President."
This nation regardless of party, or position need someone at the helm who is capable of making those decisions.
One way out of the mess is the Dems promoting the message that the president doesn't make important decisions. Of course Biden doesn't. That would conceivably solve the problem of Trump interfering with America's war against Russia.

Trump could possibly understand that he would be getting in over his head if he tried to make decisions on the war.

Of course, that could be just too risky with Trump?

Fwiw, both of them can be in America's future and safely if the military (Generals) make it clear to them that any silly bullshit will cost them the ultimate price.

Ignore the Troll. There is a much bigger issue at play in this thread...
Yeah....probably one of those troll farm trolls. Despite his claims to the contrary. Normal people know when they lost their arguments. Trolls don't.

Yeah....probably one of those troll farm trolls. Despite his claims to the contrary. Normal people know when they lost their arguments. Trolls don't.
What argument will you claim you lost?

Your impassioned plea is impressive but it's likely that I will be the only one who understands it. This board is not the right place.

However, you can at least accept that great precautions have been taken to prevent a nuclear war. (by America)

But there is only some comfort to be had with Russia not starting it. Still relatively safe though.

For now though, you have one person listening and understanding. I can at least say with certainty, nuclear war makes all parties the losers.

And also certain is that Russia won't consent to being the only loser. Putin rules out tactical and limited nuclear war.

He says that it's all or nothing.

Your impassioned plea is impressive but it's likely that I will be the only one who understands it. This board is not the right place.

However, you can at least accept that great precautions have been taken to prevent a nuclear war. (by America)

But there is only some comfort to be had with Russia not starting it. Still relatively safe though.

For now though, you have one person listening and understanding. I can at least say with certainty, nuclear war makes all parties the losers.

And also certain is that Russia won't consent to being the only loser. Putin rules out tactical and limited nuclear war.

He says that it's all or nothing.
About nuclear bombs.... I have read by a hell of a lot of Democrats argue that The pair of nukes on Japan did not cause them to end WW2. Putin lied when he said he was not about to invade Ukraine. He is not reliable information.

About nuclear bombs.... I have read by a hell of a lot of Democrats argue that The pair of nukes on Japan did not cause them to end WW2.
They might be right.
Putin lied when he said he was not about to invade Ukraine. He is not reliable information.
It's a lot more complicated than that but I'm not willing to start back at zero with you now.

The world is in a situation in which placing blame isn't going to make a bit of difference.

But America does have a loose cannon who claims that America is to blame for starting the war.

Does that cause you to start considering what to do to tie the cannon down?

They might be right.

It's a lot more complicated than that but I'm not willing to start back at zero with you now.

The world is in a situation in which placing blame isn't going to make a bit of difference.

But America does have a loose cannon who claims that America is to blame for starting the war.

Does that cause you to start considering what to do to tie the cannon down?
Start by clarifying.

You'd rather have an old man who constantly lies and doesn't even know if he's lying?

Wow.

You need to face the fact that Biden isn't running this country.

If you ever learn to admit that, maybe there's hope for you.
That's even more dangerous. After the Afghanistan disaster, what do they think now?

At this point partisan politics can wait
The security of this nation cannot. We can do all the back and forth partisan politics bullshit we want
But for a hot minute we need to call "time out". The entire world watched what happened at that debate. It was not only a National embarrassment, it was an expose' on how vulnerable we are.
This guy needs to be removed NOW! 25th ammendment... whatever it takes. Even if that means Harris becomes President for a few months. While we may question the decisions she might make; at least we know she can make a decision.
This is so far beyond party politics, that I cannot believe we're still entertaining discussions of an election; instead of putting someone, anyone in the Oval Office for the time being.
At this point, Biden is a threat to National security.
/—-/ Nurse Jill helps her part down the tiny steps.

At this point partisan politics can wait
The security of this nation cannot. We can do all the back and forth partisan politics bullshit we want
But for a hot minute we need to call "time out". The entire world watched what happened at that debate. It was not only a National embarrassment, it was an expose' on how vulnerable we are.
This guy needs to be removed NOW! 25th ammendment... whatever it takes. Even if that means Harris becomes President for a few months. While we may question the decisions she might make; at least we know she can make a decision.
This is so far beyond party politics, that I cannot believe we're still entertaining discussions of an election; instead of putting someone, anyone in the Oval Office for the time being.
At this point, Biden is a threat to National security.

Dems won't do a thing...unless they think it will help their commie goals.

the end.jpg

Forum List

Back