Biden really lied. Did the Media mention he lied?

Can you admit that Trump lied repeatedly?
Here is what tickles me. Democrats post here and lie all day long. And they love lying. Suddenly they want me to worry about trump?

If ONLY you could post a quote of me "Loving Democrats"

I despise what trump is doing, a lying con man, that has convinced you he wants to "Help You".

That ^^^^ is not me loving (D), but you are correct in the sense that I despise Trump and ALL things he stands for.

Now, find that quote of me "Loving Democrats" or consider yourself a low-life coward.
What exactly do you despise? Placing US interests over those of other nations? Reducing the tax burden on all earners? Restoring security along our borders? Avoiding involvement in foreign wars?

Reducing the tax burden on all earners?
If ONLY this was true across the board.

Just like consumer tax.
It should be proportional across the board.

A: Makes $50,000, pays $5,000 in FIT
B: Makes $200,000, pays $20,000 in FIT
C: Makes $1,000,000, pays $100,000 in FIT
D: Makes $100,000,000, pays $10,000,000 in FIT

Tell us why you Like or Dislike this Tax Plan.

The lying MSM can't save Joe. Americans now know who the actual liars are.
Trump WILL be the next President.
I trust the Secret Service to keep him alive until November.
MAGA!

We can prove Biden lied like a rug.
And I've said that.......
My direct quote was..... "Trump Lies, Biden Lies"
You keep claiming that this quote is.....Me attacking (R) and defending (D).
I said they BOTH lie.

Now, where is my quote "Defending Democrats"
Find it, post it.

Just like consumer tax.

Congress enacted an income tax in October 1913 as part of the Revenue Act of 1913, levying a 1% tax on net personal incomes above $3,000, with a 6% surtax on incomes above $500,000. By 1918, the top rate of the income tax was increased to 77% (on income over $1,000,000, equivalent of $16,717,815 in 2018 dollars).

History of taxation in the United States - Wikipedia​

Woodrow Wilson, a leader of the Progressive Movement, was the 28th President of the United States (1913-1921). After a policy of neutrality at the outbreak of World War I, Wilson led America into war in order to “make the world safe for democracy.”

https://www.whitehouse.gov/about-th...n, a leader of,the world safe for democracy.”

Woodrow Wilson | The White House

https://www.whitehouse.gov/about-th...n, a leader of,the world safe for democracy.”
Congress must return to the 1913 figures.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Histo...n income tax,of $16,717,815 in 2018 dollars).

And I've said that.......
My direct quote was..... "Trump Lies, Biden Lies"
You keep claiming that this quote is.....Me attacking (R) and defending (D).
I said they BOTH lie.

Now, where is my quote "Defending Democrats"
Find it, post it.
Let's do it fairly. I will ask the posters who is correct.

Posters, judge me and Winco. Does Winco constantly attack Republicans?

Just like consumer tax.

He led the Congress to reduce the tax burden on all taxpayers. I don’t care if wealthy people also benefit from that.

He led the Congress to reduce the tax burden on all taxpayers. I don’t care if wealthy people also benefit from that.
The Wealthy had their tax burden cut more than the average worker, but YES, they still paid, but NOT as much as their 'proportional share' should have been.

There is NO Fairness to a "Billionaire" paying $750 in FIT.
That's not smart, that's cheating the burden.
I noticed you failed to respond to the rest of my comment. That’s quite cowardly.
Geez, give me a minute, I gotta make lunch on the Griddle.

Let's do it fairly. I will ask the posters who is correct.

Posters, judge me and Winco. Does Winco constantly attack Republicans?
Yes, trump mostly.

Now the response was supposed to be about me "defending Democrats" which you constantly deflect from and change the subject.

I'm done with you Robert, you constantly change the subject and won't post ANY proof of your claims.

The Wealthy had their tax burden cut more than the average worker, but YES, they still paid, but NOT as much as their 'proportional share' should have been.

There is NO Fairness to a "Billionaire" paying $750 in FIT.
That's not smart, that's cheating the burden.

Geez, give me a minute, I gotta make lunch on the Griddle.
Wealthy people of course receive more in a dollar benefit. They also shoulder a far greater burden than the middle and working classes. The top 20% of earners pay more than 80% of the federal income tax. The bottom 50% pays something like 6%. 47% pay no federal income tax.

I’m happy with my tax burden being reduced. I don’t want to see it increased.

Last edited:

Just like consumer tax.
It should be proportional across the board...
Consumer tax (sales tax) should be uniform across the board. It should have nothing to do with your income.

You want social engineering and the re-distribution of wealth.

The new tariffs Trump is proposing will cost each of us thousands, which is not proportional to income.

They also shoulder a far greater burden than the middle and working classes. The top 20% of earners pay more than 80% of the federal income tax.
This is the FLAWED argument RWers constantly claim as proof.

Of course they pay more, they MAKE more.

Just keep it in proportion like I stated earlier.

This is the FLAWED argument RWers constantly claim as proof.

Of course they pay more, they MAKE more.

Just keep it in proportion like I stated earlier.
How are facts flawed? Is it proportional to have 1% of the earned paying 40% of the federal income tax and 20% paying 80%?

Is it proportional to have almost 50% pay nothing?

You unwittingly conflated the two forms of interest by suggesting that interest paid to me on my savings had an inflationary impact on the food costs of others. People don't take out bank loans to buy food, they use their credit cards, which usually carry a high interest rate. Higher savings rates don't add to inflation, they just keep up with it. If people are buying food on credit they are adding greatly to the cost of their food. "Out of the frying pan, into the fire."

Additionally, the current increase in interest rates is intended to reduce inflation.
FACT not guesses you are doing!
Mind you this is NOT my thoughts but the experts which obviously you are NOT!
Your credit card rates are tied to the prime rate, to which issuers add a markup to arrive at your card's interest rate. The prime rate, in turn, is based on the Fed's target interest rate. This means that when the Fed starts hiking its target rate, the prime rate also goes up.

Forum List

Back