Pelosi: Trump has Dementia

I wonder at this point would anyone in this country even recognize a good or even a mediocre candidate if they saw one. We are so used to degenerates and corporate owned stooges it is entirely possible that even if we wanted a good one the party pals would never let it happen.
And it will remain that way until voters grow a spine and reject the lesser-of-two-evils conceit.

There's a reason people shit in her driveway... :laughing0301:

pelosi shit in her driveway.jpg

BIDEN: We’d be able to right – wipe out his debt. We’d be able to help make sure that – all those things we need to do, childcare, elder care, making sure that we continue to strengthen our healthcare system, making sure that we’re able to make every single solitary person eligible for what I’ve been able to do with the COVID – excuse me, with dealing with everything we have to do with.

Look, if – we finally beat Medicare.

TAPPER: Thank you, President Biden.

President Trump?

TRUMP: Well, he’s right: He did beat Medicaid (ph). He beat it to death.

:laughing0301: :banana:

BIDEN: Because we worked very hard to get a bipartisan agreement that not only changed all of that, it made sure that we are in a situation where you had no circumstance where they could come across the border with the number of border police there are now. We significantly increased the number of asylum officers. Significantly – by the way, the Border Patrol endorsed me, endorsed my position.

In addition to that, we found ourselves in a situation where, when he was president, he was taking – separating babies from their mothers, putting them in cages, making sure the families were separated. That’s not the right way to go.

What I’ve done – since I’ve changed the law, what’s happened? I’ve changed it in a way that now you’re in a situation where there are 40 percent fewer people coming across the border illegally. It’s better than when he left office. And I’m going to continue to move until we get the total ban on the – the total initiative relative to what we’re going to do with more Border Patrol and more asylum officers.

TAPPER: President Trump?

TRUMP: I really don’t know what he said at the end of that sentence. I don’t think he knows what he said either.

:itsok:

LET ME REPEAT:

Biden said, “What I’ve done – since I’ve changed the law, what’s happened? I’ve changed it in a way that now you’re in a situation where there are 40 percent fewer people coming across the border illegally. It’s better than when he left office. And I’m going to continue to move until we get the total ban on the – the total initiative relative to what we’re going to do with more Border Patrol and more asylum officers.”

:oops::oops::oops:

Maureen Dowd NYT: "He’s being selfish. He’s putting himself ahead of the country. He’s surrounded by opportunistic enablers. He has created a reality distortion field where we’re told not to believe what we’ve plainly seen. His hubris is infuriating. He says he’s doing this for us, but he’s really doing it for himself.
I’m not talking about Donald Trump. I’m talking about the other president."
Where was she on Wednesday?

She's a fucking fraud.

Her article before the State of the Union...

1000002288.png

More at the link ... archived for paywall... https://archive.is/Qstei

You think she didn't know?

If she didn't, she's a piss poor journalist who couldn't ask simple questions to uncover the truth.

Any idiot can write down the official statement spoonfed to them. Hell, every day on USMB proves that.

So, she's either a dumbass, or she's just covering her ass.

Either way makes her a fucking fraud.

Where was she on Wednesday?

She's a fucking fraud.

Her article before the State of the Union...

View attachment 969488

More at the link ... archived for paywall... https://archive.is/Qstei

You think she didn't know?

If she didn't, she's a piss poor journalist who couldn't ask simple questions to uncover the truth.

Any idiot can write down the official statement spoonfed to them. Hell, every day on USMB proves that.

So, she's either a dumbass, or she's just covering her ass.

Either way makes her a fucking fraud.

They all knew Biden was senile.

It is so fucking obvious they cant even lie about it effectively anymore.

THEY ALREADY ABANDONED THE CHEAP FAKE BULLSHIT FROM LAST WEEK.

So you're admitting he is worse than 40 years ago. Duly noted.
Please do duly note that.

Sigh... You're a partisan, so you can't help yourself - you assume I'm a Trump supporter, but I'm not. Whatever.

All I'm saying is it doesn't seem like he has dementia. Or if it is, it's very slow onset because he's had the same moronic "style" for ten years.

Please do duly note that.

Sigh... You're a partisan, so you can't help yourself - you assume I'm a Trump supporter, but I'm not. Whatever.
Duly noted that you are admitting trump is cognitively worse than 40 years ago when he didnt ramble on incoherently.

Projection is all these liberal clowns have left. That won't change the money game though. Donors don't have a clue as to what their money will get them when it comes to an unaccountable shadow regime.

Forum List

Back