welcome back dark brandon!

& btw - jill was with joe....
She
where's melania? where was traitor tot last night? eric? 'vankey? no need to ask about tiff & baron - we know they just aren't into their 'dad'.

Melania is staying at Shit-A-Lago or in New York. She has made very clear she does NOT want to return the White House, she hate being FLOTUS and she sure as shit hated the White House. Look at she destroyed the Rose Garden.

More than sixty years now, Trump is not an uncle tom, and no one cares about your whinking.

Just pointing out that juries are fallible, something you don't want to contemplate because you agree with the lawfare being imposed on Trump for purely political reasons.

The sad thing is it isn't working the way you want it to work, just like you idiots foisting Biden on us isn't working after the clusterfuck of a debate.

The next honest lefty I meet will be the first.

Just pointing out that juries are fallible, something you don't want to contemplate because you agree with the lawfare being imposed on Trump for purely political reasons.

The sad thing is it isn't working the way you want it to work, just like you idiots foisting Biden on us isn't working after the clusterfuck of a debate.

The next honest lefty I meet will be the first.
That's why we have appeals, winky.

All of America got to see real time the 'gas whizztime liar' in action for real.

Our GOP neighbor were not impressed with Donald at all, in a favorable way,

So grown up. Trump is a sexual predator, proven over and over, and you pretend that PedoIsle is not possible.
I dont deny that trump has always been a player

For instance, he denies having sex with stormy daniels but I think he did

And if you say that in your personal opinion trump visited the island that's acceptable

Bit if you say it as s fact that's lying

That's why we have appeals, winky.

All of America got to see real time the 'gas whizztime liar' in action for real.

Our GOP neighbor were not impressed with Donald at all, in a favorable way,

You idiots don't care about appeals. All you want is the title and to spew the words, "DUZZZZ TRUMP IS RAPIST, DUZZZ TRUMP IS CONVUCTED FELONZ".

Then when the process corrects itself you bitch about that.

"Our GOP neighbor", Is that like "My black friend"?

Forum List

Back