CNN’s Jennings: Trump Guilty Verdict ‘Going to Massively Backfire on the Democrats

The 21st century has the oddest way of revealing who the tight-lipped, prudish Church Ladies are.

Hector, in case you missed it, you're a tight-lipped prudish Church Lady
What you probably mean by that is that I avoid insults, name calling, and obscene words. :D

Yep, Republicans liked nothing more than voting for an adulterer, because the Bible says "stone adulterers". Now they get to vote for an adulterer AND A CRIMINAL.

It's like reverse Bibleology.
Actually, when it comes to the Bible and adultery, it says “let he that has no sin cast the first stone.”

CNN’s Jennings: Trump Guilty Verdict ‘Going to Massively Backfire on the Democrats​

I have been saddened by our government before. But, this is the first time I have been truly embarrassed. The greatest nation the world has ever seen has been brought to a point where we are viewed as weak and feckless. There is no honor or dignity in what has been done. It is a truly sad day.
well, frankly, if I may say so, I'm tired of the word Sad being used all the time, even though it IS indeed sad.

But more than that, it is anger-inducing!

We are fed up with how the dims get away with everything.. and Rs are always being polite and acquiescent to the dimtards..

well, frankly, if I may say so, I'm tired of the word Sad being used all the time, even though it IS indeed sad.

We are fed up with how the dims get away with everything.. and Rs are always being polite and acquiescent to the dimtards..
Time for the righties to get off their butts.

I'll help, if it means anything - but I'm just a lowly libertarian without access to Trump or his coffers.

If the shit hits the fan though, you'll find me at the barricades. Armed and ready.

Trump has spent his life getting away with stuff that would destroy the careers of most people. I want Trump to get the punishment he deserves.

And that worries me. God said that when end times begin they will be like birth pangs. They will become quicker and more severe. Trump set the NWO takeover of our country back 4 years already. If Trump wins again, and the country prospers, his VP could carry on and that would give us a total of 12 years before the WEF takeover. I don't think our country has that much time left.
~~~~~~
Not according to AOC.... She started that clock in 2019. Only 7 years left. :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back