Trump Guilty...Surprised?

Status
Not open for further replies.
MAGA keeps screaming LAWFARE……KANGAROO COURT!

But each of these cases comes down to a simple fact.
Trump made bad decisions and is paying for them.

1. Nothing illegal about having sex with Stormy Daniels or paying her for an NDA.
If Trump had written her a check or gave her a suitcase full of money it would be no problem. But he insisted Cohen pay with his money and would pay him off after the election as legal services. BAD DECISION BY TRUMP

2. It is bad having TOP SECRET Documents in your possession. Both Biden and Mike Pence found them and immediately turned them in.
Trump denied he had them, ordered them moved, covered them up until the FBI searched for them.
BAD DECISION BY TRUMP

3. Every President who has lost re-election admitted they lost and peacefully transition. Trump refused to admit he lost, made up a lie that he had won, pressured local election officials to overturn the voters, pressured his VP to not certify the vote, brought in fake electors to steal the election, launched an assault on Congress.
BAD DECISION BY TRUMP
Leftist Democrats fabricated a crime for Trump.
Found a leftist, paid for County DA to push a novel theory.
Manipulated the system to get a corrupted Judge, who's daughter is a political operative for the Brennan center to sit on the case.
Tried the BS case in the bluest of blue county's in America, where the last vote went to Dems by a shocking 94%, ensuring that they would get a biased jury.
Hamstrung the defense, while aiding the prosecution.
WH sends the No.3 at justice to the county to help with the case.

All of this and more and you cheerlead as progessive dems are gloating over a sham victory that will be overturned quickly as this goes forward...It's just more childish shit from you retards.

Leftist Democrats fabricated a crime for Trump.
Found a leftist, paid for County DA to push a novel theory.
Manipulated the system to get a corrupted Judge, who's daughter is a political operative for the Brennan center to sit on the case.
Tried the BS case in the bluest of blue county's in America, where the last vote went to Dems by a shocking 94%, ensuring that they would get a biased jury.
Hamstrung the defense, while aiding the prosecution.
WH sends the No.3 at justice to the county to help with the case.

All of this and more and you cheerlead as progessive dems are gloating over a sham victory that will be overturned quickly as this goes forward...It's just more childish shit from you retards.
Nice Dodge

Trump did all those things by his own choice
He got caught

Preparing an NDA is a legal expense
Paying on behalf of your client and being reimbursed as legal services is not
So, if you are injured, and you go to a lawyer to represent you for the damages you incurred. The law firm puts up the expense of pursuing the case to settlement...They are then pay the attorney for the money the firm laid out, plus attorney time...Are they paid for legal services?

Preparing an NDA is a legal expense
Paying on behalf of your client and being reimbursed as legal services is not
Sure it is. The NDA whether paid for directly or indirectly is a legal document, thus a legal expense.

But let's assume you are correct, suppose the expense had been listed as Non-Disclosure Agreement rather than legal expense or legal services, would this have fixed the problem?

The jury was picked from a part of the state that voted 94% for Biden...Yeah, real impartial there.... :rolleyes:

If you were on a jury, would your politics keep you from being honest and impartial?

Nice Dodge

He got caught
Trump boinked a bimbo that came back to extort him...It's true enough that was not a good choice. But, none the less, it is liberals like yourself that have repeatedly told us that a politician's sex life is none of our business...Until it is, right dummy?

Look, you guys know this won't stand, and are having a good time with the celebration. But, you don't even know how badly you just fucked up....With this you all but ensured that Trump will win in Nov....Live with it.

Trump boinked a bimbo that came back to extort him...It's true enough that was not a good choice. But, none the less, it is liberals like yourself that have repeatedly told us that a politician's sex life is none of our business...Until it is, right dummy?

Look, you guys know this won't stand, and are having a good time with the celebration. But, you don't even know how badly you just fucked up....With this you all but ensured that Trump will win in Nov....Live with it.

There are no indications this verdict won’t stand.
Trump will appeal, Trump will lose

Wishful thinking that Trump being a convicted felon helps him

I am addressing it.

Fraud can only happen if another crime is being covered up.

What was the other crime?

Now let’s see who won’t address the topic.
Not the topic fool.

1717248725825.gif

Gave you the transcript, fool.

If you've something to address address it in the transcript, fool.

1717248780053.gif

the topic, fool is why you pretend to be angry or surprised about something you full well expected.
Why can't you address the actual topic, fool?

I say you're embarrassed by your behavior.

Not surprised at all. Sadly, it's going down exactly as I feared it would. Once again, we're going to saddled with Trump as our President.

Thanks Obama!
By6 saying you "feared" you are saying you expected another outcome.
What other outcome do you think was more probable given the facts presented at trial?

By6 saying you "feared" you are saying you expected another outcome.
No. I'm not saying that. Trying reading it again maybe?

What other outcome do you think was more probable given the facts presented at trial?
I didn't pay any attention to the facts presented at the trial. I'm talking about the political fallout of trying to prosecute Trump out of the race. This will ensure Trump wins the Presidency.

The only chance Dems have now is to dump Biden and nominate someone decent. But of course they won't.

There are no indications this verdict won’t stand.
Trump will appeal, Trump will lose

Wishful thinking that Trump being a convicted felon helps him
"With the exception of objections, any abusive or improper arguments are left to the judge to address," Turley wrote. "In the case of Judge Merchan, that protection was all but absent as the prosecution engaged in flagrant violations from offering testimony on unestablished facts to directly contradicting prior instructions."

In one example that Turley gave of this, prosecutor Joshua Steinglass said during his closing argument, "the Election Law Violations to which [Michael] Cohen pled guilty were committed at the Defendant's [Trump's] direction and for his benefit."

Cohen was Trump's lawyer at the time of the hush money scheme. He served prison time after pleading guilty to eight criminal counts, including campaign finance violations related to the scheme.

Even though, "Merchan had repeatedly said that Cohen's earlier plea could not be used to imply Trump's guilt," the judge overruled an objection to Steinglass' statement from Trump's lawyers, Turley pointed out.

Clear admission that you can't be honest as a maga felony fuckup.
Kiss my ass fluff boy....I can be impartial. And I believe in most cases these people could be as well. Just not in this case....They were probably scared that if they acquitted, they'd be targeted by your ilk...

Nice Dodge

He got caught
I envision African American teenagers spreading rounds of bullets in front of Macks pizza on the Ocean City, N.J. boardwalk killing serval other teenagers. The real test to Progs living and renting there will come to a head. For their children.

I envision African American teenagers spreading rounds of bullets in front of Macks pizza on the Ocean City, N.J. boardwalk killing serval other teenagers. The real test to Progs living and renting there will come to a head. For their children.
WTF is the matter with you?
Can you ever post anything relevant to the thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back