Donald Trump Campaign Has Raised Over $200 MILLION In Just THREE Days Since Guilty Felony Verdict

lol, well, democrats are like “%#!?@!”, well keeping him locked up in court for weeks didn’t work!
You are really excited to see a convict running for president. Woud you have voted for Obama if he ad trumps legal record. HELL NO! You pricks tried running him out for words he ddn't even say, much less a conviction. And don't get it twisted, nobody black would vote for him either. But the white boy can be a convict and be permitted to have authority to uphold our laws. White culture is truly fractured.

Jackson should be building grocery stores or retail stores in the hood instead of supporting Trump.
Yea, because wealthy elite Democrat donors wouldn’t build grocery or retail stores in the hood under any circumstances. They know it would be a piss poor investment due to the high frequency of flash mobs and riots.

Rapper 50 Cent has said the world is "almost over" after Donald Trump's campaign allegedly raised more than $200 million since he was found guilty of 34 felonies.

Donald Trump campaign has raised over $200 MILLION in just THREE days since guilty felony verdict, son Eric Trump claims​

'And [Lara] said, just in terms of small dollar, we're well over $70 million. This is $21 donations, $43 donations, right, small dollar donations.'
The former president's son continued: 'If you add the large dollar donations to it, you're over $200 million.'

I believe this "poll" much more than the push polls at this point. Later on the polls will be more accurate, but best believe the media had polls ready to release as the verdict was

Erick Trump is married to the woman who collects all of the RNC donations.

Factor that

Rapper 50 Cent has said the world is "almost over" after Donald Trump's campaign allegedly raised more than $200 million since he was found guilty of 34 felonies.

Donald Trump campaign has raised over $200 MILLION in just THREE days since guilty felony verdict, son Eric Trump claims​

Cannot imagine it going to a nicer family .

If you ever need proof of the IQ decline among Americans
--- there it is .

Thank God Trump was found guilty and convicted! He really was slacking in support and donations, and now, he has your money again, to use on his next three indictments! :rolleyes:

Thank God Trump was found guilty and convicted! He really was slacking in support and donations, and now, he has your money again, to use on his next three indictments! :rolleyes:
Your BS is falling apart…

$70 million from small donors, and $130 million from the swamp and wall street big guns, looking for a payout from him!

America's devolve into fascism has never been more apparent

1717583318180.png

~S~

'And [Lara] said..."
"Eric Trump said..."

???????

Count me skeptical that financial numbers coming out of any Trump including Don's enablers can be banked.

Do they have a track record, a long a history, hell, even recent multi-million dollar judgements against them for fudging the numbers?

Duh!!

Are there any independent third-parties who have verified this alleged numbers? Or are all the numbers coming out sources close to Trumps?

See the meme in post #32 regarding Don Trump's oft-repeated phrase that "they" are really coming after American citizens and Don is just in the way.

For which, i am grateful.

Let's let Don be the tackling dummy for justice.
Better he gets adjudicated for business fraud, sexual assault.....and damningly, criminally convicted (34 times!)........than the rest of us.

MAGA!

"Eric Trump said..."

???????

Count me skeptical that financial numbers coming out of any Trump including Don's enablers can be banked.

Do they have a track record, a long a history, hell, even recent multi-million dollar judgements against them for fudging the numbers?

Duh!!

Are there any independent third-parties who have verified this alleged numbers? Or are all the numbers coming out sources close to Trumps?
Fact of the matter is young Lara raised that money just like she said she would

Fact of the matter is young Lara raised that money

i'm sorry.
Clearly i wasn't clear enough.

The fact of the matter that these inflated financial numbers are coming from questionable sources.....the RNC and/or Trump's enablers.

When a credible independent 3rd party vets the numbers then.....and only then....can anyone have a sense of confidence in them.

Am i clear?

It's actually not a bad thing that Trump now has cash on hand to pay off his civil judgments when he inevitably loses his appeals. Thanks MAGAts! :laugh:

Then they should be concerned about being thrifty instead of sending an allegedly billionaire and convicted felon their money.

Is this the kind of thrifty you and Brandon want?

Ain’t working to well for the common folk.

The Dems have made the American Dream a nightmare.

Forum List

Back