Trump campaign reports $34.8 million in small dollar donations since verdict

/—-/ The corrupt judge’s daughter raised money off of the trial.
As is the corrupt COMVICT.
But then...

Only one of them is actually a convicted criminal.

1717189815684.gif

/—-/ You are so wrong it defies logic. The EC selects the president. Stop listening to CNN.
I understand your hatred of democracy but...
If you would...
Which states do not choose electors based on the popular vote in that state?

Yeah, that democracy is a bitch ain't she?

I understand your hatred of democracy but...
If you would...
Which states do not choose electors based on the popular vote in that state?

Yeah, that democracy is a bitch ain't she?
/——-/ Your public school education fails you.

Article IV Relationships Between the States​

• Section 4 Republican Form of Government​

The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened) against domestic Violence.

/——-/ Your public school education fails you.

Article IV Relationships Between the States​

• Section 4 Republican Form of Government​

The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened) against domestic Violence.
An irrelevant portion of the Constitution doesn't answer the question.

Which state(s) chooses electors to the EC based something other than the popular vote in that state?

Seems a Constitution scholar such as you pretend to be could answer that quite easily.

They say it's "the biggest day ever recorded" for trump's small dollar donations.
29.7% were first time donors.

Trump campaign doubles previous one-day record fundraising haul after guilty verdict​

And they were all among the 23 million who were at the Bronx rally (which was the size of the crowd according to the blob)

An irrelevant portion of the Constitution doesn't answer the question.

Which state(s) chooses electors to the EC based something other than the popular vote in that state?

Seems a Constitution scholar such as you pretend to be could answer that quite easily.
/—/ No dummy. I was addressing this comment: I understand your hatred of democracy but“
Not the EC. GEEEZE, try and follow a thread.

Absolutely!

Trumps worth billions moron ... he doesn't need to use campaign money to pay legal fees ..

/—/ No dummy. I was addressing this comment: I understand your hatred of democracy but“
Not the EC. GEEEZE, try and follow a thread.
Seems you're still unable yo answer a simple query as to which states select electors by some process other than by the popular vote in that state.

Why is that?
Are you afraid to answer because it exposes your hatred of actual factual democracy
or
Are you just a MAGAT MORON?

1717234525746.jpeg

Attachments

• 1717234508236.png
    1717234508236.png
    48.8 KB · Views: 1
Absolutely!

/——/ Trump is a billionaire. He earns more in one year in simple interest than you’ll make in your entire sad, pathetic life.

They say it's "the biggest day ever recorded" for trump's small dollar donations.
29.7% were first time donors.

Trump campaign doubles previous one-day record fundraising haul after guilty verdict​

Is that what they say? Right.

Forum List

Back