Trump campaign reports $34.8 million in small dollar donations since verdict

They say it's "the biggest day ever recorded" for trump's small dollar donations.
29.7% were first time donors.

Trump campaign doubles previous one-day record fundraising haul after guilty verdict​

Thinking people realize that this isn't about President Trump, it's about bastardizing the justice system to steal elections.

Doesn't really matter how the money is spent politically. Once people pull the trigger on donating, they are de facto declaring their vote for him. With a lot of first time donors, it suggests he is picking up support, but time will tell if it is in the places that matter.
"First time donors." Okayyyyy...

First time donors does not mean first time voters.

Only some real long time dipshits are giving up any money to Trump.

I hope they know it is going toward legal bills and hookers, and not toward campaign ads.

I, too, would like to make a donation to the Trump train.

I have noticed that in the last 24 hours, Donald Trump has used variations of the word "rigged" so many times, he is in danger of depleting his supply.

So here's my contribution for him to use as he sees fit:

Rigged rigged Rigged! rig Rig rigging RIG RIGGED RIG Rigged rigged Rigged! rig Rig rigging RIG RIGGED RIGGING Rigged rigged Rigged! rig Rig rigging RIG RIGGED RIGGING Rigged rigged Rigged! rig Rig rigging RIG RIGGED RIGGING Rigged rigged Rigged! rig Rig rigging RIG RIGGED RIGGING Rigged rigged Rigged! rig Rig rigging RIG RIGGED RIGGING Rigged rigged Rigged! rig Rig rigging RIG RIGGED RIGGING Rigged rigged Rigged! rig Rig rigging RIG RIGGED RIGGING Rigged rigged Rigged! rig Rig rigging RIG RIGGED RIGGING Rigged rigged Rigged! rig Rig rigging RIG RIGGED RIGGING Rigged rigged Rigged! rig Rig rigging RIG RIGGED RIGGING Rigged rigged Rigged! rig Rig rigging RIG RIGGED RIGGING Rigged rigged Rigged! rig Rig rigging RIG RIGGED RIGGING Rigged rigged Rigged! rig Rig rigging RIG RIGGED RIGGING Rigged rigged Rigged! rig Rig rigging RIG RIGGED RIGGING Rigged rigged Rigged! rig Rig rigging RIG RIGGED RIGGING Rigged rigged Rigged! rig Rig rigging RIG RIGGED RIGGING Rigged rigged Rigged! rig Rig rigging RIG RIGGED RIGGINGGING Rigged rigged Rigged! rig Rig rigging RIG RIGGED RIGGING Rigged rigged Rigged! rig Rig rigging RIG RIGGED RIGGING Rigged rigged Rigged! rig Rig rigging RIG RIGGED RIGGING Rigged rigged Rigged! rig Rig rigging RIG RIGGED RIGGING Rigged rigged Rigged! rig Rig rigging RIG RIGGED RIGGING Rigged rigged Rigged! rig Rig rigging RIG RIGGED RIGGING Rigged rigged Rigged! rig Rig rigging RIG RIGGED RIGGING Rigged rigged Rigged! rig Rig rigging RIG RIGGED RIGGING Rigged rigged Rigged! rig Rig rigging RIG RIGGED RIGGING Rigged rigged Rigged! rig Rig rigging RIG RIGGED RIGGING Rigged rigged Rigged! rig Rig rigging RIG RIGGED RIGGING Rigged rigged Rigged! rig Rig rigging RIG RIGGED RIGGING Rigged rigged Rigged! rig Rig rigging RIG RIGGED RIGGING Rigged rigged Rigged! rig Rig rigging RIG RIGGED RIGGING Rigged rigged Rigged! rig Rig rigging RIG RIGGED RIGGING

Okay. That should get him through the weekend.

I got you a present. It came highly recommended from an orange autocrat who shall remain nameless.

butt-hurt-balm.jpg

Like I say, enjoy it now, you may be feeling a lot different six months from now.

He earned it in 6 hours, America is trying to tell you something.....

“Not only was the amount historic, but 29.7% of yesterday’s donor’s were brand new donors to the WinRed platform,” LaCivita and Wiles said.

Which means more are seeing what the Liberals have done and we should do very well in November :)

They say it's "the biggest day ever recorded" for trump's small dollar donations.
29.7% were first time donors.

Trump campaign doubles previous one-day record fundraising haul after guilty verdict​

The Grift goes on
Yeah the Grift goes on
Scamming MAGAT money while we can
La dd da da dee
Man they are dummies

Oh, I'll tell you: If Democrats were looking for a way to energize the GOP base and to turn many sensible Independents against them, well, they found it with this show trial and its guilty verdict.

Even Bill Maher, one of Trump's fiercest critics, says these charges "probably" should not have been brought.

"First time donors." Okayyyyy...

First time donors does not mean first time voters.

Only some real long time dipshits are giving up any money to Trump.

I hope they know it is going toward legal bills and hookers, and not toward campaign ads.
Trump has the momentum and he’s accumulating more dedicated voters while Biden continues to fail the American people in every possible way..

btw your fear and anger has reached a comical level..😄

Forum List

Back