Trump Campaign Raised $52.8 Million After Guilty Verdict In Fundraising Blitz

Well he has lost cases and someone has to pay for his legal fees.

Still it is a tax write off.

Campaign donations is big business in each election and now that it is used to bail out Trump in legal fees who tried to overturn an election he lost

That is what Makes America Great

It is about winning but someone does lose.

Along with more white trash Trump supporters
Socrates.jpg

Trump campaign says it raised $52.8 million after guilty verdict in fundraising blitz​

By Julia Ingram, Jacob Rosen
Updated on: May 31, 2024 / 7:16 PM EDT / CBS News

Former President Donald Trump's campaign and the Republican Party raised $52.8 million in the 24 hours after Trump was convicted on 34 felony counts in his "hush money" trial, the campaign said Friday, a staggering total that represents more than half of what they raised in the entire month of April.

A CBS News analysis of the Trump campaign's fundraising through April found he has received an influx in donations following key moments in his legal battles. Trump's fundraising also spiked when he was indicted by federal grand juries in Florida in June 2023 and Washington, D.C., in August 2023
And now up to $200 million. God loves this man!

Trump is not liked by many of the Republicans but this proves even the RINOS are disturbed to the extent Democrats will go and use “any means possible”.

Trump campaign says it raised $52.8 million after guilty verdict in fundraising blitz​

By Julia Ingram, Jacob Rosen
Updated on: May 31, 2024 / 7:16 PM EDT / CBS News

Former President Donald Trump's campaign and the Republican Party raised $52.8 million in the 24 hours after Trump was convicted on 34 felony counts in his "hush money" trial, the campaign said Friday, a staggering total that represents more than half of what they raised in the entire month of April.

A CBS News analysis of the Trump campaign's fundraising through April found he has received an influx in donations following key moments in his legal battles. Trump's fundraising also spiked when he was indicted by federal grand juries in Florida in June 2023 and Washington, D.C., in August 2023
Trump's stock price is down 16 percent since his conviction. :eek:

I bet that's a lot more than $52.8 million.

I just did the math. Trump's stake in DJT has declined almost $900 million in value since the verdict.:woohoo:

I want to make Democrats cry, suffer, and pull their hair out does that make me the A hole?
The only ones crying, suffering, and pulling their hair out are the Trump Crime Family.

Never has their been such a whiny, bitching family in the history of American politics.

"Stop holding us accountable for our crimes!" :crybaby:

Forum List

Back