Trump has raised $200 million since NY verdict.

I WOULD NOT BRAG about 200 million dollars spent in the interests of any one man.
YOU have MAGA people crying every day about not able to buy food. What could you have done for your neighbors
with 200 million dollars?

Poor Dems, their ACME rocket blew up in their face again. :auiqs.jpg:
I wish there was a "Double Winner" for that one! :yes_text12:

This one's old, but...

trump-roadrunnermueller.jpg

Last edited:
My posts stands. Your diversion is irrelevant, much like your life.
Meh. Eric Trump making up numbers isnt a report of fact. When the May reports come out you can post that as fact. The collections through 5/31 will must be filed by 6/20. You have about 2 1/2 weeks till you can be sure whether Eric is just making shit up but I'll book mark this and look you up on 6/21.

Meh. Eric Trump making up numbers isnt a report of fact. When the May reports come out you can post that as fact. The collections through 5/31 will must be filed by 6/20. You have about 2 1/2 weeks till you can be sure whether Eric is just making shit up but I'll book mark this and look you up on 6/21.
Meh, irrelevant you crying about Eric Trump is about as useful as a football bat.

Dude.

This is more than Biden has raised all year.

And Trump's share of small donors is far higher.

RUH ROH! ;)
$200 Million is more than the stuttering fuck and his crackhead sprog extorted from countries that need our foreign aid....

Most experts are saying the biden crime family grifted between $100 million and $150 million in cash and real estate, trading on influence and classified material. Those 6 'opulent' mansions didn't buy themselves... :laughing0301:

2 peas in a pod.jpg

Forum List

Back