Trump has raised $200 million since NY verdict.

How dumb are you?

Why would Trump use his own money to pay off his legal judgements when he can get you suckers to pay it?
nope, he is gonna get you to pay for it. Next Jan he is gonna write up a EO making all dembots pay higher taxes to him.

He will destroy the virus that is demafacism

How dumb are you?

Why would Trump use his own money to pay off his legal judgements when he can get you suckers to pay it?
Fleecing the sheep. That's his one true skill.

1717432667134.png

$200 million

Not half as much as Trump needs to pay off his legal judgements

Dig DEEPER Republicans
Hahahahahahahaha!

Since the Leftards kicked him off Twitter and he formed Trushsocial, then cashed out for most of his stake for between $3-5 BILLION, I'm not sure WTF you are whining about.

Trump has plenty of cash to combat your Vegetable Messiah's weaponization of the DOJ, Troll.

I WOULD NOT BRAG about 200 million dollars spent in the interests of any one man.
YOU have MAGA people crying every day about not able to buy food. What could you have done for your neighbors
with 200 million dollars?
Says one from the so called compassionate party, who give far less in charitable donations Than we conservatives!

I WOULD NOT BRAG about 200 million dollars spent in the interests of any one man.
YOU have MAGA people crying every day about not able to buy food. What could you have done for your neighbors
with 200 million dollars?
I guarantee Democrats have spent more taxpayer money than $200 million wrongly going after one man, and the money was
the peoples' that had no say in where it went.
That's taxation without representation. Full Stop.

Forum List

Back