Roe v. Wade getting overturned!!

When Don Trump falls behind Harris in the polls will you call for the old fat grump-ass, convicted felon who also is indicted for an attempt to subvert democracy, to quit the race?
You're corrupt bogus conviction means nothing. Trump will beat the stupid Harris like a drum. I bet you're a lot like her!

i. Roe v. Wade got overturning!! 220502 {post•00056}

Delldude Jul’24 Srvwgo: Good news for the unborn. •¥•. We now need a definitive ruling on when life starts. •¥¥• dlldd 220502 Srvwgo00056

I know the Supreme Court has six Catholics on the Bench who make up the conservative majority but they are not on the payroll of the Holy See.

Why are you so confused?

Last edited:
i. Roe v. Wade got overturning!! 220502 {post•00056}

Delldude Jul’24 Srvwgo: Good news for the unborn. •¥•. We now need a definitive ruling on when life starts. •¥¥• dlldd 220502 Srvwgo00056

I know the Supreme Court has six Catholics on the Bench who make up the conservative majority but they are not on the out a t roll of the Holy See.

Why are you so confused?
Judge not......... I see from your posts you have issues with that.

Sounds like your baby killing ass could use a little talk with Jesus you freak Democrat. God's choice is going to prosecute some democrats in 5 months. Rachel Maddow hahahahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha lol 🤣

How’s come Baby Fetus was not welcome at the RNC this year. Trump’s apparatchik aborted Baby Fetus from the GOP platform.

Trump is great again with killing babies when the voters want to kill babies.

If Trump is the chosen one then Jesus is ok with killing babies when the voters want to kill babies.

How’s come Baby Fetus was not welcome at the RNC this year. Trump’s apparatchik aborted Baby Fetus from the GOP platform.

Trump is great again with killing babies when the voters want to kill babies.

If Trump is the chosen one then Jesus is ok with killing babies when the voters want to kill babies.
You sound confused, maybe you've killed too many babies. Maybe you need some illegal immigrants to move into your house show you how to run a life and construct a sentence. Definitely sounds like you need to have a talk with God and straighten your ass out . That's some of the stupidest flailing and rambling I've ever heard. Way to go dumbass Democrat

Definitely sounds like you need to have a talk with God and straighten your ass out
I am a rational theist. Very similar to Washington Adams, Jefferson and Madison. I don’t talk to God. I don’t expect God to talk to me. Languages is not how I prefer to communicate with a higher being who created existence.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back