What does Kamala Harris bring to the race that Joe Biden couldn’t

Blacks aren't fond of the kumquat. She let prosecutors put too many blacks in prison then refused to supervise prosecutors dealing them out.

Age was not the concern. That was the media's deceptive spin. People were concerned about Biden's dementia. There are no such concerns with Manchin.
Biden didn't have dementia. And Manchin is still 76 going on 77. You right wingers can just move on, because Manchin will not be the bick.

1. Voters who hate Trump but think Biden is just too old
2. Voters who hated the choice given by Trump and Biden
3. Young voters
4. Black voters
5. Those who don’t want candidates in their 80s
She caps off the Democrats 2024 bid!
1721609153238.jpeg

He can win the Rust Belt, this has been known for years until the Dems went too far left for him.
Again, Manchin cannot win. He quit because hes about to get beat by Jim Justice in his own state. So he can't win any rust belt states. Nobody is going to vote for a man who owns a yacht who is voting against environmental protection policies so he can keep getting rich from coal money.

Last edited:
Biden didn't have dementia. And Manchin is still 76 going on 77. You right wingers can just move on, because Manchin will not be the bick.
If Kamala is the pick then Trump becomes President. Manchin would easily beat Trump. I suspect that Democrats would rather lose with diversity. As an Accelerationist I thought that Biden would be the best candidate by being the worst candidate. Now Harris/Smollett or Harris/Fetterman looks even better.

The problem with you right wingers is that you get little to no information outside of your bubble. So you will watch the debate in stunned silence as Harris reduces trump to the babbling incoherent liar that he always has been because you expect her to come in laughing all the time. Then you wil sitin amazement at how intelligent and artiicluate she is because all you guys have done is watched ediited bullshit on twtter abou ther. So be prepared to cry, because Trump will not win.

If Kamala is the pick then Trump becomes President. Manchin would easily beat Trump. I suspect that Democrats would rather lose with diversity. As an Accelerationist I thought that Biden would be the best candidate by being the worst candidate. Now Harris/Smollett or Harris/Fetterman looks even better.
Again, you are incorrrect. If they had started this last year and Harris and Manchin had beenin a primaey, Manchin would lose. Harris is way bettrr than him. Seems that you can only associate skill and quaification with whitenress. You've admitted to being an accelerationist, so your mental handicap is clear.

Again, you are incorrrect. If they had started this last year and Harris and Manchin had beenin a primaey, Manchin would lose. Harris is way bettrr than him. Seems that you can only associate skill and quaification with whitenress. You've admitted to being an accelerationist, so your mental handicap is clear.
Woulda woulda shoulda
If wishes were horses beggers would ride

Woulda woulda shoulda
If wishes were horses beggers would ride
And Dumonde the accelerationist wishes that Manchin was the candidate. If the choice was between Manchin or Trump, I'd vote for Jill Stein.

The problem with you right wingers is that you get little to no information outside of your bubble. So you will watch the debate in stunned silence as Harris reduces trump to the babbling incoherent liar that he always has been because you expect her to come in laughing all the time. Then you wil sitin amazement at how intelligent and artiicluate she is because all you guys have done is watched ediited bullshit on twtter abou ther. So be prepared to cry, because Trump will not win.
The left wing narrative is everywhere so there is no right wing bubble.

And Dumonde the accelerationist wishes that Manchin was the candidate. If the choice was between Manchin or Trump, I'd vote for Jill Stein.
No, I want Kamala to be President. Manchin and Trump will just slow down the acceleration.

Accelerationism just means that you give the Left enough rope to hang themselves.

Forum List

Back