Make way says democrat voters for next president.

None of the above.

My vote is going to Chase Oliver, the only good choice on the ballot.

Although it would be sort of cool to get off the very short list of countries that have never had a female leader
Oliver seems to have some good ideas.

And most people wouldn't mind a female President. Just not a giggling buffoon.

Except for the fact you're delusional. Biden is not a pedophile, nor has he been proven to be one. And you are morally bankrupt. One can legally call trump a rapist. And please point to the post where I said I voted or would have voted for Biden. Have a great day, traitor!
I have no loyalty to the Democratic Party, therefore, I cannot be a traitor to it.

Biden is a pedophile. His own daughter said so.

You are deplorables. And sore losers. Those aren't insults those are truths.
Yes, we're deplorables because we didn't support Hillary's coronation, even though Bill said it was her turn.

Tough shit for you AND Bill AND Hillary.

I have no loyalty to the Democratic Party, therefore, I cannot be a traitor to it.

Biden is a pedophile. His own daughter said so.
You have no proof of that except for what some rando posted on twitter. Trump on the other hand cheated on all 3 wives and raped at least one woman. Not to mention his close ties with the pedophile Epstein.

You have no proof of that except for what some rando posted on twitter. Trump on the other hand cheated on all 3 wives and raped at least one woman. Not to mention his close ties with the pedophile Epstein.
Goodness, you're gullible! What a good Democrat.

So, you believe the women who says Trump raped her (except when she said he didn't), but you don't believe Tara Reade when she said Biden assaulted her, and you don't believe Biden's daughter when she said Biden took inappropriate showers with her.

Exactly as programmed. You are indeed a good Democrat.

Well if there was anything to truly illustrate how doomed we are, it's this.

The African shim sham

The voters are not behind this move. The American Oligarchy wants more tax cuts, so they did what they had to do to get them.

Of course the rest of us are massively fucked, but they don't care.

Goodness, you're gullible! What a good Democrat.

So, you believe the women who says Trump raped her (except when she said he didn't), but you don't believe Tara Reade when she said Biden assaulted her, and you don't believe Biden's daughter when she said Biden took inappropriate showers with her.

Exactly as programmed. You are indeed a good Democrat.
I believe what the judge said. And where, in any post, have I said I'm a democrat? And you have nothing to verify what Biden daughter said or didnt say. You're simply going by what some random posted on twitter. Talk about being gullible.....

One of the worries democrats have with the cackling kumquat is that due to her inherent sloth and laziness, she might not be able to keep a campaign schedule.

I believe what the judge said. And where, in any post, have I said I'm a democrat? And you have nothing to verify what Biden daughter said or didnt say. You're simply going by what some random posted on twitter. Talk about being gullible.....
You're not a Democrat? You sure are carrying water for them.

Here's a source you'll accept, unless you'd like to laughably make the case MSN is a conservative mouthpiece.

Joe Biden’s Daughter Ashley Admits Her Diary Entries Are Real In Court Letter: ‘Showers With Dad’

So, it's fact that you support the incestuous pedophile.

You're not a Democrat? You sure are carrying water for them.

Here's a source you'll accept, unless you'd like to laughably make the case MSN is a conservative mouthpiece.

Joe Biden’s Daughter Ashley Admits Her Diary Entries Are Real In Court Letter: ‘Showers With Dad’

So, it's fact that you support the incestuous pedophile.
That doesnt mean what you claim is true, dummy. This is why your kind is so susceptible to conspiracy theories. Nobody taught you logic.

That doesnt mean what you claim is true, dummy. This is why your kind is so susceptible to conspiracy theories. Nobody taught you logic.
I understand why you're angry. You've been told to support a horrible, nasty man, so you did. And you're just now finding out he's a pedo, though normal people have been telling you this for years.

I understand why you're angry. You've been told to support a horrible, nasty man, so you did. And you're just now finding out he's a pedo, though normal people have been telling you this for years.
LOL thinking you are normal. You're a psycho that can't discern reality from fantasy.

Forum List

Back