President Trump surges with Black voters... Trump +15 in latest poll.

TRUMP IN HIS OWN WORDS SPEAKING ABOUT A CANDIDATE NOT YET UNDER ANY SORT OF INDICTMENT, LET ALONE ONE CONVICTED OF FELONIES:​

FOLKS, FOLKS, FOLKS.

She shouldn’t be allowed to run...THERE'S VIRTUALLY NO DOUBT THAT FBI DIRECTOR COMEY -- AND THE GREAT, GREAT SPECIAL AGENTS OF THE FBI WILL BE ABLE TO COLLECT MORE THAN ENOUGH EVIDENCE TO GARNER INDICTMENTS AGAINST HILLARY CLINTON AND HER INNER CIRCLE, DESPITE HER EFFORTS TO DISPARAGE THEM AND DISCREDIT THEM.​

If she were to win this election, it would create an unprecedented constitutional crisis. In that situation, we could very well have a sitting president under felony indictment and ultimately a criminal trial.”​

If she wins, it would create an unprecedented constitutional crisis. In that situation, we could very well have a sitting president under felony indictment and, ultimately, a criminal trial. It would grind government to a halt.”​

It's easy to tell that you believe right wing propaganda. So when Biden stands befre a group of blacks telling them how blacks can relate to convict criminals, then we will agree that Biden thinks he's superior to us.
I capice the eyes. MAGA

It's easy to tell Biden thinks he's superior to Blacks. You can tell he doesn't even like them. MAGA

Biden once referred to Barack Obama as “the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean.” Back in 1977, he said that forced busing to desegregate schools would cause his children to “grow up in a racial jungle.” Imagine if Trump had ever said anything like that?

Shitshow Joe does love his meskins though. He said "unlike the African American community, with notable exceptions, the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community with incredibly different attitudes about different things.”

Biden once referred to Barack Obama as “the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean.” Back in 1977, he said that forced busing to desegregate schools would cause his children to “grow up in a racial jungle.” Imagine if Trump had ever said anything like that?

Shitshow Joe does love his meskins though. He said "unlike the African American community, with notable exceptions, the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community with incredibly different attitudes about different things.”
I loved when Joe's wife tried to lead a bunch of Mexicans in a 'si, se pwadwe' chant. The whole family is dysfunctional.

Joe isnt the black Messiah but he is infinitely better for Black Americans than racist tolerating Trump whose policies are destructive to middle class and struggling Black families. Half you Trump supporters in here talking about a black shift to Trump follow it up with insulting racist posts. I doubt anyone in the black community wants to be associated with you fucks or the candidate you support who isnt getting paid to shill to you,.

looks that way.

who really give a crap though?

Hard to get excited when you are stuck choosing between being shot or being stabbed.
I cant imagine how Trump being elected is going to hurt any of us. His first presidency would have been fantastic if the media and the left didnt call him a nazi every time he made a decision about something. Remember how he was demonized for the border alone? Now look it at the border. Everything is night and day between these two presidents. Joe sucks at EVERYTHING!

You dont have to like Trump, just like his policies.

Joe is? What about The Donald?

"He shouldn’t be allowed to run...If he were to win this election, it would create an unprecedented constitutional crisis. In that situation, we could very well have a sitting president under felony indictment and ultimately a criminal trial. If he wins, it would create an unprecedented constitutional crisis. In that situation, we could very well have a sitting president under felony indictment and, ultimately, a criminal trial. It would grind government to a halt.” --

paraphrasing Donald Trump
Are you not paying attention? It didnt work. The polls havent changed. You guys destroyed our legal system for nothing. The United States no longer has fair trials, not if politics are involved. The White House is now a weapon to employ against the opposition. Democrats did this and there is no turning back now.

Are you not paying attention? It didnt work. The polls havent changed. You guys destroyed our legal system for nothing. The United States no longer has fair trials, not if politics are involved. The White House is now a weapon to employ against the opposition.
Your hysteria here existed before the guilty verdicts.

all anyone here has to do si look up your old posts -- crazy shit

I cant imagine how Trump being elected is going to hurt any of us. His first presidency would have been fantastic if the media and the left didnt call him a nazi every time he made a decision about something. Remember how he was demonized for the border alone? Now look it at the border. Everything is night and day between these two presidents. Joe sucks at EVERYTHING!

You dont have to like Trump, just like his policies.

Yes, Joe sucks at everything....and so does your boy Donny.

He is talking 100% or higher tariffs, he will likely start another trade war even after getting his ass handed to him last time.

No, that's what you guys do.

Every year since I started readng the UCR (1994), whites have been arrested at aporoximately 3 times the rate of blacks. Now, since that is the case, more whites numerically will get shot by police due to the fact there is more interaction. And if more whites are being arrested by number then more whites are participating in criminal actvity. Which means they are getting shot for fighting or resisting arrest to use the claims made to excuse police killings of blacks. Yet when this gets bought up, I get the but per capita.... So then it's whites who have the problem.

When I read the arguments, people always bring up the rate of criminal activity. They say black people, being 17% of the population, commit 50% of the violent crimes. Then you come in and want to bring up raw numbers and say “whites commit more crimes overall”, then when talking about the number of whites shot as a proportion of their ethnicity, you swap back to percentages.

That’s all I’m saying

Comment: This whole sham trial has been a huge backfire for Democrats and an enormous opportunity for MAGA and Republicans.

Now it's the moment to shatter Democrats stranglehold on African American voters

Here's the article which links to a Rasmussen poll...

View attachment 957596

View attachment 957597

Wow! Biden has only 47 percent of the black vote?! And 36% of blacks are behind Trump?

Can‘t even cheat to a win with numbers like that.

in my 20 plus years on internet forums, I have never ran across anyone as addicted to polls as you are.
I like data. Individual opinions are great and all, but grouping those opinions together as data gives a better glimpse of the overall picture.

And a 15 point swing from Biden to Trump is a pretty big deal.

Forum List

Back