Biden's Plan to Paint Trump as Convicted Felon is Backfiring

I ask the questions here. I’m not the one supporting a felonious rapist.

#PRISONER45
You supported George Floyd. So since you lie about everything else, I figure asking you questions would be quite entertaining.

And so far, I’ve been right.

You a mind reader now? Don’t you need a mind of your own for that?

#J6WASANINSURRECTION
I thought you didn’t want to answer questions.

You’re kind of creepy.

But then again, gay folks don’t need to worry about incestuous relations ships, do you?

I don’t answer questions, I ask. How can a loyal American continue to support a felon for president?
I know, I know, I know!!!!!!!!

1. Trump isn't a real Felon, he's only temporarily convicted until an appeals court overturns the 34 bullshit felonies.

2. How can you support a TRAITOR / PEDOPHILE ? Biden's open borders is a National Security disaster, he let in 100,000 Chinese, 50,000 Russians, and who knows how many garden variety terrorists. Showering with Ashley is sick. Then Biden stole classified documents but was deemed too mentally incompetent to stand trial. Here's your guy

1717952438474.png
...looks to old to me.

I know, I know, I know!!!!!!!!

1. Trump isn't a real Felon, he's only temporarily convicted until an appeals court overturns the 34 bullshit felonies.

2. How can you support a TRAITOR / PEDOPHILE ? Biden's open borders is a National Security disaster, he let in 100,000 Chinese, 50,000 Russians, and who knows how many garden variety terrorists. Showering with Ashley is sick. Then Biden stole classified documents but was deemed too mentally incompetent to stand trial. Here's your guy

View attachment 959758 ...looks to old to me.
There’s nothing temporary about it. Nobody’s going to pardon him. He doesn’t have a shot a regaining the presidency. The Republicans still have a shot to turn things around at the convention, but if they go with Trump, they’re toast.

#BLUETSUNAMI

There’s nothing temporary about it. Nobody’s going to pardon him. He doesn’t have a shot a regaining the presidency. The Republicans still have a shot to turn things around at the convention, but if they go with Trump, they’re toast.
1. Trump will win on appeal.
2. Trump is ahead in the swing states, color Biden gone.
3. Trump is the GOP nominee, the democrats have this too old guy, that has never been right about anything...
1717972902632.png

Sounds like bullshit. Trump supporters need to be shamed from now until November. Ask them why they support a convicted rapist and business fraud, but still consider themselves good Christians.

#HYPOCRITEMUCH
They have no shame.

I’m not a Christian, so I hope you don’t mind me responding.

Because we don’t believe an administration that supports the idea that a hormone treatment or surgery can make a man into a woman, wouldn’t rig either an election or a court system.

You’d have to be a flippen idiot to believe you people.

Did I clear it up for you, or should I move on to the lefts adoration of convicted felon George Floyd?
Why are you voting for a rapist to be President? Do you support rapists?

The US court system is not a kangaroo court. You are gleefully voting for a rapist and convict to be in the WH. You must love rapists.
Oh, for the last 20+ years you told minorities they were not to be trusted.

So there’s that x2

Oh, for the last 20+ years you told minorities they were not to be trusted.

So there’s that x2
Why do you willfully spread Russian propaganda? As of right now, trump is a convicted felon and nothing you say will change that fact, traitor.

Forum List

Back