Trump unfit to be Commander in Chief

In more sane times the GOP would have already dropped a person like convicted felon Trump from the ballot.
It used to be that having a divorce was disqualifying. Now you can be a rapist, an insurrectionist, a felon, a thief of charitable donations, an adulterer, a bigot, a tax cheat, someone who surrounds himself with criminals, an election interferer, a fraud, someone who discriminated against black people, an inveterate liar, a racist, if........and only if.......you are a Repub.

It used to be that having a divorce was disqualifying. Now you can be a rapist, an insurrectionist, a felon, a thief of charitable donations, an adulterer, a bigot, a tax cheat, someone who surrounds himself with criminals, an election interferer, a fraud, someone who discriminated against black people, an inveterate liar, a racist, if........and only if.......you are a Repub.
And still better than Biden.

When we start charging democrats in red districts for federal crimes don't whine when we convict them
Show me the democrat I'll show you the crime.
You really have no idea how the criminal justice system in the U.S. actually works do you?
:auiqs.jpg:

You really have no idea how the criminal justice system in the U.S. actually works do you?
:auiqs.jpg:
Things we've learned from the democrat party. Is that tit for tat is the law now.
Show me the democrat and I'll show you the crime.

Magic Mike You really have no idea how the criminal justice system in the U.S. actually works do you?

John Edgar Slow Horses Oh, but he does, because he was LEO and possibly in the military or air police. He is dragging his feet because he is just wrong.
Democrats changed the law it's called tit for tat. You simps are really going to go crazy when it for tat is used against you. And numbnuts if you have me on ignore why in the fuck are you quoting my post?

Democrats changed the law it's called tit for tat. You simps are really going to go crazy when it for tat is used against you. And numbnuts if you have me on ignore why in the fuck are you quoting my post?
You people are trying to use lawfare for no reason. You will have no safety or protection when you eventually face your the consequences for it.

Actually Trump changed the law. Mishandling documents was a misdemeanor. He made it a felony. You sure are exposed.
Wrong Hillary Clinton mishandled documents
Biden mishandled documents neither had presidential authority

Forum List

Back