Democrat America has 'officially' declared war on Trump

After Trump completes his 2nd term, in 2029, he should file charges against Bragg and Merchan for violating his constituional rights to due process, including his right to know what he is being charged with (not some Chinese menu of “possible” underlying crimes), to defend himself fully, and to an impartial jury of his peers.

He should sue for the amount he spent on his lawyers, to be paid for by N.Y. taxpayers.

Trump is, yes, oh noes, a convicted felon.
It is a fact. It is what it is.
It is not unfair.
He earned it all the way with straight As.
That is what people like you said when the courts ruled that Dred Scott, a black slave, was property, and thus not entitled to rights.

Sometimes justice comes years after a man's death.

The highest courts in our land, have been 100% wrong. Thus far we have a low court decision, nothing more. Basing your opinion on this court is foolish and very much premature.

He won't see a day of jail time, even though that's EXACTLY what he deserves (that's where you or I would be).
How do you know we would face jail time. This is the first time in New York or the United States where the state applied this law to a federal law, that was not broken. Give us an example of where one other person was charged with, and with the same type of evidence, was convicted.

How do you know we would face jail time. This is the first time in New York or the United States where the state applied this law to a federal law, that was not broken. Give us an example of where one other person was charged with, and with the same type of evidence, was convicted.
He won't. I didn't say he would. Only that he deserved it.

People are charged with falsification of records every week in this country.
Why should Trump be any different?

He won't. I didn't say he would. Only that he deserved it.

People are charged with falsification of records every week in this country.
Why should Trump be any different?
Trump should be treated with Justice.
First and foremost, no record was falsified.
Second, the courts imply that Trump committed a federal crime for which they are applying this law to, there was no federal crime.
Third, people are charged with misdemeanors, not felonies for this "crime".
Fourth, the statue of limitations had passed

I can go on, but I will wait and see if you can respond to any of the 4 facts I presented

Trump is a felon because he acted feloniously many times more in excess of the charges in this case alone.

He is a felon because he was convicted of 34 felonies on 408 unanimous votes to that effect by a jury of his peers.

His convictions will never be appealed suc

• grand jury
  • indictment
  • pretrial motions
  • trial
  • jury verdict.

That's justice. So you're lying.

What you mean to say is you want Trump to receive special treatment not afforded to other people.

He was. Given a trial in front of a jury of his peers.
First and foremost, no record was falsified.
Of course it was. Cohen testified to this. Yeah, he ain't the Mt Everest of veracity...but the jury decided...he was. :)
Second, the courts imply that Trump committed a federal crime for which they are applying this law to, there was no federal crime.
According to a jury of his peers..he did. And no Alt-Right media cabal has any say over it.
Third, people are charged with misdemeanors, not felonies for this "crime".
LOL. People are charged with these types of felonies every week. in this country.
Fourth, the statue of limitations had passed
Uh..no..they haven't.
I can go on, but I will wait and see if you can respond to any of the 4 facts I presented
I can go on too...but the question remains...why..can't..you..give..this..man..up? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Of course it was. Cohen testified to this.
It was falsified because the convicted felon Cohen said it was?

First and foremost, if the business record was falsified, that would be apparent and would not require somebody to testify that it was falsified.

Second, you have no idea what Cohen's testimony was. You have not even paraphrased the testimony, in any way shape or form. You offered a stupid response that has nothing to do with what Cohen testified to

LOL. People are charged with these types of felonies every week. in this country.
I doubt you are laughing at all.
First, we are not talking about all over the country, we are talking about New York.
Second, the laws are different in every state.
Third, people are not charged with crimes where the statute of limitations have run out.
Fourth, the crime you are speaking of is always charged as a misdemeanor, not a felony.
Fifth, they made their case based on the lie, that another crime was committed. That crime did not happen.
Sixth, this was all based on a federal elections crime, and again that crime was not committed, and this does not happen to people every day all across the country.
Seven, this is one crime and only one crime, it is not different types.

You are wrong so many times in one single comment.

• grand jury
  • indictment
  • pretrial motions
  • trial
  • jury verdict.
That's justice. So you're lying.
What you mean to say is you want Trump to receive special treatment not afforded to other people.
Dred Scott, wanted to receive special treatment that was not afforded other people as well, right?

Calling me a liar is a weak attempt at validating yourself.

Let's take a look at that date you flaunt.

1 June 2020. I guess you would be correct that was early Jun 2020. But from there, you go off the rails. Let's take a good look at the cause.

They were peacably protesting the murder of George Floyd all across the nation. Yes, even here. But unlike DC, our Police Department and Mayor were protesting as well as the local BLM. We didn't have the catalyst that DC had.

That Catalyst was (and still is) Number 45 who decided he wanted a photo op and had his cops use flash bangs and tear gas to clear that area out. Until that point, it was totally non violent.

Enter the upside down Bible and the Church. When tRump needed to shut up and stay in the basement, he elected to start the flames and then stand back and tell us all just how evil and destructive the BLM was. When couple of hundred thousand people get treated that way, it's going to get loud very fast. And that night, the rioting began. But the DC Mayor beefed up his police force and it was gone by morning.

I've said it all along that tRump needed the riots to get reelected. He fanned the flames every which way. For instance, sending in his Brown Shirts to kidnap protesters right off the streets in Portland. Yes his brown shirts did release them in a few days but between 45s mouth spewing the hate and the kidnapping, no wonder things went more than a little crazy.

About fucking time.

I doubt you are laughing at all.
First, we are not talking about all over the country, we are talking about New York.
Second, the laws are different in every state.
Third, people are not charged with crimes where the statute of limitations have run out.
Fourth, the crime you are speaking of is always charged as a misdemeanor, not a felony.
Fifth, they made their case based on the lie, that another crime was committed. That crime did not happen.
Sixth, this was all based on a federal elections crime, and again that crime was not committed, and this does not happen to people every day all across the country.
Seven, this is one crime and only one crime, it is not different types.

You are wrong so many times in one single comment.
Excellent summary.

And the fact that the SOROS-bought DA had to twist this “case” into such a pretzel - with an underlying crime that was never proven nor unanimously agreed upon, crimes not identified until the jury instructions (which were designed for a conviction), the testimony of a convicted perjurer needed to “prove” it, the blocking of an expert defense witness who would have explained that what Trump was accused of was not a crime, etc., etc., - just goes to show that this was a case of “show me the man, and I’ll conjure up a crime” (to paraphrase Stalin).

If you define war on America as opposing the tyranny and corruption of the MAGAts and their leaders.

Accept now that Biden will win, MAGA will lose, and Trump will face prison next year.
In your dreams. Biden is totally demented, much worse than my mother in mid-stage. There is no way he can run a campaign, and there’s no excuse for him to hide in the basement this time.

Trump will have to be ahead in the swing states by 3 points to overcome the steal, but we very well may have it.

Plus, it even looks like Virginia is now a swing state. If Trump wins Virginia, it’s all but the crying (for the Dems).

He was. Given a trial in front of a jury of his peers.

Of course it was. Cohen testified to this. Yeah, he ain't the Mt Everest of veracity...but the jury decided...he was. :)

According to a jury of his peers..he did. And no Alt-Right media cabal has any say over it.

Uh..no..they haven't.

I can go on too...but the question remains...why..can't..you..give..this..man..up? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
elektra is an imbecile

Forum List

Back