Democrat America has 'officially' declared war on Trump

That is what people like you said when the courts ruled that Dred Scott, a black slave, was property, and thus not entitled to rights.

Sometimes justice comes years after a man's death.

The highest courts in our land, have been 100% wrong. Thus far we have a low court decision, nothing more. Basing your opinion on this court is foolish and very much premature.
Dred Scott? You sound as goofy as Political Chic. You are living in fairy land. Trump gets to appeal and have it denied.

Trump has been given his full rights, period. Now he can look forward to having his appeal denied, the filthy felon.

Dred Scott? You sound as goofy as Political Chic. You are living in fairy land. Trump gets to appeal and have it denied.

Trump has been given his full rights, period. Now he can look forward to having his appeal denied, the filthy felon.
1718590913019.png

Trump will be beat, not because of steal, but most of America hates him, Lisa.
It’s about 50-50 right now, so apparently most of America does not hate him.

Plus, Virginia is now in play. If Trump wins that, Biden will have a hard time overcoming that. Especially if he wins PA as well. And let me tell you - NoVa is upset with the cray-cray going on lib schools.

Then add in how Trump is 3 or 4 points ahead of Biden in Arizona and Georgia - states Biden won last time.

And then let’s not forget Wisconsin and Nevada - states Biden won in 2020. Trump is ahead in those states, too!

Sorry to tell you, but Trump is more likely to win than Biden. And understandably too - people can’t afford groceries, and illegals are streaming in out of control

You are the idiot if you can not prove they were not. You just offered the contradiction, now articulate how you know. Or, be an idiot and just ignore my reply.
I did nothing of the sort. You are listlessly blabbing and offering nothing.

Trump has found guilty of 12 felonies on 36 group votes.

Any pretense of special immunity for presidential acts beyond his authority will be struck down in the next week or two..

Forum List

Back