Biden's Plan to Paint Trump as Convicted Felon is Backfiring

You so desperately hope anyway.
Biden admits to being a felon, and you look the other way. The only reason he won’t be prosecuted is HE’S BEEN JUDGED AS TOO SENILE TO STAND TRIAL.

Yep, you support a criminal who is senile as well.

If there is a sure sign of being a cult, this is it.

Biden admits to being a felon, and you look the other way. The only reason he won’t be prosecuted is HE’S BEEN JUDGED AS TOO SENILE TO STAND TRIAL.

Yep, you support a criminal who is senile as well.

If there is a sure sign of being a cult, this is it.
Continuing desperation.

Sounds like bullshit. Trump supporters need to be shamed from now until November. Ask them why they support a convicted rapist and business fraud, but still consider themselves good Christians.

#HYPOCRITEMUCH
Because it's all bullshit. Weak-minded, lefttarded, libstained fools as yourself will believe anything that's fed ya.
Jesus Christ was a convicted felon, too. He's always had my vote.
Now why don't you go do something useful like maybe knit some mittens.

Because it's all bullshit. Weak-minded, lefttarded, libstained fools as yourself will believe anything that's fed ya.
Jesus Christ was a convicted felon, too. He's always had my vote.
Now why don't you go do something useful like maybe knit some mittens.
Comparing Trump to Christ?!?!

#BLASPHEMY

Trump was convicted in his New York criminal trial, and every American knows he is a felon, a racist, a homophobe and a grifter.

All of that is why the polls are in an error of margin tie right now.

Biden's Plan to Paint Trump as Convicted Felon is Backfiring

6 Jun 2024 ~~ By Karen Townsend

Careful what you wish for, Democrats.
Democrats salivated for the opportunity to campaign on former President Trump's criminal convictions. He's a convicted felon. Guess what is happening? Trump is receiving more support than ever.
It turns out that Americans don't like lawfare being used against a former president and leading presidential candidate in a presidential election year.
Voters don't like what they are seeing from Democrats. Democrat lawyers and prosecutors are targeting Trump to keep him busy with legal challenges and off the campaign trail. It stinks of election interference.
Democrats tend to overplay their hand, though, and the hush money trial in Manhattan is the latest example. FAFO. According to the latest I&I/TIPP poll taken as Trump's trial convictions played out, the former president rose in the poll.
~Snip~
This is just one poll but it is important to check because it shows results since the guilty verdicts came down. It will take more time for the dust to settle but this isn't going the way that Democrats hoped it would. Too bad, so sad. Not.

Commentary:
Biden’s going to have hell to pay if we ever get him out of power.
Trump's "MAGA" supporters delivered yet another blow to the American President as records for May showed his campaign raised $141 million to the Trump election.
See More:

Upcoming debate....

Biden: "My opponent is a convicted felon."

Trump: "You would be one too, Joe, for accepting millions in bribes from China and Ukraine, and for storing classified documents in your garage, but your own DOJ found you mentally incompetent to stand trial, because your are dumber than a potato. You're not competent to stand trial, and all Americans are suffering from your incompetence. Show us, Joe, recite the Pledge of Allegiance. You can't."

Biden: "I pledge allegiance to the flag of the... um, uh, you know, the thing."

There’s nothing temporary about it. Nobody’s going to pardon him. He doesn’t have a shot a regaining the presidency. The Republicans still have a shot to turn things around at the convention, but if they go with Trump, they’re toast.

#BLUETSUNAMI
Almost a month after the Kon-viction*...

1000002161.png

The mother of all backfires.

Forum List

Back