Donald Trump is a Convicted Felon

"A jury, unanimously, found Trump guilty of A crime from a multiple choice of crimes
THEY FELT he was PROBABLY guilty of but wasn't charged with
and regardless if it was proven by a preponderance of the evidence beyond a shadow of doubt
repeated twelves time.

A jury of his peers finding beyond reasonable doubt such crimes they cast 12x36 = 408 votes without a single dissenting vote.

"A jury, unanimously, found Trump guilty of A crime from a multiple choice of crimes
THEY FELT he was PROBABLY guilty of but wasn't charged with
and regardless if it was proven by a preponderance of the evidence beyond a shadow of doubt
repeated twelves time.

A jury of his peers finding beyond reasonable doubt such crimes they cast 12x36 = 408 votes without a single dissenting
💁🏼‍♀️_The jury had to unanimously agree these ledger entrees were done in the commission of committing another crime, of any 1 of 3 crimes ....the premise being the entrees are fraudulent because these entrees are not what they APPEAR to be and what APPEARS to be LEGITIMATE AND LEGAL were actually intended to COMMIT ANOTHER CRIME

To label the entrees fraudulent is on the premise that the legitimacy was a rouse to commit a crime...
juries needed to agree 1 of 3 crimes was behind the legitimate and legal ledger entrees

Tax fraud was 1 of the 3, why, I don't know...obviously his returns were legit and reflected these ledger entrees
OR THEY WOULD HAVE CHARGED HIM WITH THAT ALREADY HAVING GONE AFTER HIS TAX RETURNS

He used his own money to pay a whore to keep her mouth shut if she's not sucking dick
He wasn't the president getting his cock sucked in the Oval Office by a WH intern 1/2 his age and lying to the American people about it and still claims he didn't lie when he said he didn't have sexual relations with that young woman...my dick was in her mouth, not her pussy, oral sex is not sexual relations

Useing bold and large font doesn't turn lies into the truth
Regurgitating manipulated and malicious falsehoods doesn't become truth
Everything eventually is brought to the light, nothing, and I do mean nothing, will remain hidden

I don't have a problem with people hating Trump nor glad Joe is in office
I have a problem with people not calling a spade a spade and giving credit where credit is due

I have a problem with people saying at this point, the 2020 elections were not stolen
I would have respect for anyone who says, ...you know what, the election probably was stolen,
and I don't care, I'm glad Trump didn't get back in office

I would have respect for anyone that says....Yeah, we were better off under Trump, so what, don't care

I would have respect for anyone that says,...Joe has been a disaster, don't care, Joe 2024

Tell me, forget any notion of stolen election...Joe beat Trump, voters elected Trump...why, what premise

if covid deaths, the economy, loss of jobs, immigration, national security, democracy, national debt,
competency, policies, all were factors for Trump losing, why wouldn't they be the factors why Democrats can't win, no matter who runs on the ticket in Nov

Even if Joe actually received 81 million votes in 2020, there is no way in hell he would even come close to 81 million votes in 2024....if they weren't aware of that there wouldn't be a need for lies and manipulation

If you don't honestly know that, or refuse to acknowledge that, well, it must really suck being you

your post
"he should get more support from the dark side." That certainly suggests that the party of darkness democrats, are the opposite
The flaw in your logic is that Trump support is from republicans. he needs republican and independent votes to win.

Biden won 81,283,098 votes, or 51.3 percent of the votes cast. He is the first U.S. presidential candidate to have won more than 80 million votes. Trump won 74,222,958 votes, or 46.8 percent of the votes cast.

Based on what we've seen in the polls the conviction of Trump has made little to no difference in the polls since it happened. Except for gaining him a cool half billion dollars in donations.

Thanks leftists

The flaw in your logic is that Trump support is from republicans. he needs republican and independent votes to win.

Biden won 81,283,098 votes, or 51.3 percent of the votes cast. He is the first U.S. presidential candidate to have won more than 80 million votes. Trump won 74,222,958 votes, or 46.8 percent of the votes cast.
Biden got about 2/3's of that, the rest were fraudulent ballots. See when you cooked the books you went to high which exposed you. No one with a brain thinks he got more than the great half black hope Obama

💁🏼‍♀️_The jury had to unanimously agree these ledger entrees were done in the commission of committing another crime, of any 1 of 3 crimes ....the premise being the entrees are fraudulent because these entrees are not what they APPEAR to be and what APPEARS to be LEGITIMATE AND LEGAL were actually intended to COMMIT ANOTHER CRIME

To label the entrees fraudulent is on the premise that the legitimacy was a rouse to commit a crime...
juries needed to agree 1 of 3 crimes was behind the legitimate and legal ledger entrees

Tax fraud was 1 of the 3, why, I don't know...obviously his returns were legit and reflected these ledger entrees
OR THEY WOULD HAVE CHARGED HIM WITH THAT ALREADY HAVING GONE AFTER HIS TAX RETURNS

He used his own money to pay a whore to keep her mouth shut if she's not sucking dick
He wasn't the president getting his cock sucked in the Oval Office by a WH intern 1/2 his age and lying to the American people about it and still claims he didn't lie when he said he didn't have sexual relations with that young woman...my dick was in her mouth, not her pussy, oral sex is not sexual relations

Useing bold and large font doesn't turn lies into the truth
Regurgitating manipulated and malicious falsehoods doesn't become truth
Everything eventually is brought to the light, nothing, and I do mean nothing, will remain hidden

I don't have a problem with people hating Trump nor glad Joe is in office
I have a problem with people not calling a spade a spade and giving credit where credit is due

I have a problem with people saying at this point, the 2020 elections were not stolen
I would have respect for anyone who says, ...you know what, the election probably was stolen,
and I don't care, I'm glad Trump didn't get back in office

I would have respect for anyone that says....Yeah, we were better off under Trump, so what, don't care

I would have respect for anyone that says,...Joe has been a disaster, don't care, Joe 2024

Tell me, forget any notion of stolen election...Joe beat Trump, voters elected Trump...why, what premise

if covid deaths, the economy, loss of jobs, immigration, national security, democracy, national debt,
competency, policies, all were factors for Trump losing, why wouldn't they be the factors why Democrats can't win, no matter who runs on the ticket in Nov

Even if Joe actually received 81 million votes in 2020, there is no way in hell he would even come close to 81 million votes in 2024....if they weren't aware of that there wouldn't be a need for lies and manipulation

If you don't honestly know that, or refuse to acknowledge that, well, it must really suck being you

Let's really "keep it real".

Joe Biden won the 2020 election fair and square. That's what is real. Anything else, is just bullshit that Donald Trump has made up and kept repeating for the past 4 years, and none of it is true.

Until you accept that simple reality. You are NOT keeping anything real.

Joe Biden won the 2020 election fair and square. That's what is real. Anything else, is just bullshit that Donald Trump has made up and kept repeating for the past 4 years, and none of it is true.

fAiR AnD sQuArE
🤪

That is utter horse shiite not even Democrats believe Joe got 81 million votes, far more than the half black hope Obama. They cheated and got Obama a third term

That is utter horse shiite not even Democrats believe Joe got 81 million votes, far more than the half black hope Obama. They cheated and got Obama a third term

Given that the population of the USA was 309 million in 2008 when Obama got all of those votes, and 329 million in 2020 when Biden was elected it's perfectly logical.

2020 not only had a larger number of voters, it had a higher rate of voter turn out than either of Obama's elections - 58% in 2008, 53% in 2012, 60.8 in 2020.

Black democrats, who are not big fans of the Clintons, stayed home in 2016, allowing Trump to win. Democrats voted in 2020. NOBODY wanted Trump back. I find it very difficult to believe that 74 million people actually voted to re-elect Donald Trump. Why would you want 4 more years of disease, death and debt?

And they'll be voting this year too.

Children do believe their wishes are reality
At some point he well may be a convicted felon. For now the fact reality is he has been found guilty and appeal is pending. Just like the impeachment little ones, a step two or even more is necessary

Biden got about 2/3's of that, the rest were fraudulent ballots. See when you cooked the books you went to high which exposed you. No one with a brain thinks he got more than the great half black hope Obama
Yeah keep the dream alive as Biden is the current president and Trump is not.

Biden being President is and has been a nightmare high inflation, WW3 on the brink, sexual deviancy on the rise, open border which American taxpayers are paying for. Open border which American citizens are paying for with illegals committing crimes, and being let go back into the streets to re offend.

B.S Obama is President behind the scenes every once in awhile Obama shoves his hand up Joes ass and tries to make him say something coherent, it doesn't work so they just say oh joe has always talked like that!

Yeah and all Trump did was encourage a riot in order to stay in power.

Claim that the election was stolen and then admit that he had loss. the election

Trump assured the american public that the COVID 19 issues was just a minor thing

Jan. 22: “We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China. We have it under control. It’s going to be just fine.” — Trump in a CNBC interview.

His daughter( who was an official advisors to Trump) made money by opening up a sweat shop operation in China

B.S Obama is President behind the scenes every once in awhile Obama shoves his hand up Joes ass and tries to make him say something coherent, it doesn't work so they just say oh joe has always talked like that!
Wow, you sound like you actually believe that

Biden is president and not Obama's VP

So there is no puppet strings just delusional thinking. by some who cannot stand the truth.

Trump lost so get over it.

With the elections coming up your brain is probably in overdrive.

Just believe that Biden will steal the election and you should be fine.

So there is no puppet strings just delusional thinking. by some who cannot stand the truth.

Are you trying to say Biden is in charge? Is there a little bus in front of your house waiting for you?

Biden can't form a thought or sentence Obama is doing just like he said he wanted to in an interview. Get your head out of your ass and vote for America

Biden can't form a thought or sentence Obama is doing just like he said he wanted to in an interview. Get your head out of your ass and vote for America

Yeah like trump believes everything he says is accurate or makes sense. He will continue to provide us with amusement

Trump does say the darndest things.

Forum List

Back