Biden's Plan to Paint Trump as Convicted Felon is Backfiring

Biden's Plan to Paint Trump as Convicted Felon is Backfiring

6 Jun 2024 ~~ By Karen Townsend

Careful what you wish for, Democrats.
Democrats salivated for the opportunity to campaign on former President Trump's criminal convictions. He's a convicted felon. Guess what is happening? Trump is receiving more support than ever.
It turns out that Americans don't like lawfare being used against a former president and leading presidential candidate in a presidential election year.
Voters don't like what they are seeing from Democrats. Democrat lawyers and prosecutors are targeting Trump to keep him busy with legal challenges and off the campaign trail. It stinks of election interference.
Democrats tend to overplay their hand, though, and the hush money trial in Manhattan is the latest example. FAFO. According to the latest I&I/TIPP poll taken as Trump's trial convictions played out, the former president rose in the poll.
~Snip~
This is just one poll but it is important to check because it shows results since the guilty verdicts came down. It will take more time for the dust to settle but this isn't going the way that Democrats hoped it would. Too bad, so sad. Not.

Commentary:
Biden’s going to have hell to pay if we ever get him out of power.
Trump's "MAGA" supporters delivered yet another blow to the American President as records for May showed his campaign raised $141 million to the Trump election.
See More:

Biden's Plan to Paint Trump as Convicted Felon is Backfiring​

Umm…Trump is a convicted felon. 34 times over.

That was a civil trial, and he was found liable for sexual abuse.

He wasn't convicted of anything it that case.

Again, stop lying.
Found to have engaged in. Ordered to pay reparations for having been found to have engaged in.
Not much of a moral hair to split there.

I know, I know, I know!!!!!!!!

1. Trump isn't a real Felon, he's only temporarily convicted until an appeals court overturns the 34 bullshit felonies.

2. How can you support a TRAITOR / PEDOPHILE ? Biden's open borders is a National Security disaster, he let in 100,000 Chinese, 50,000 Russians, and who knows how many garden variety terrorists. Showering with Ashley is sick. Then Biden stole classified documents but was deemed too mentally incompetent to stand trial. Here's your guy

View attachment 959758 ...looks to old to me.
Trump isn't a real Felon, he's only temporarily convicted until an appeals court overturns the 34 bullshit felonies.

^ can’t handle reality. Has to make up new hilariously childish “realities” to soothe his failing mind.

:gay:

Forum List

Back