Donald J Trump Officially Gives Biden A Second Chance - But There Are Conditions

Looking back, they've always longed for a strongman. They thought Reagan was the guy, but he wasn't authoritarian enough.

It's so ironic that these folks tell us how strong and independent they are, only to turn around and grovel at the feet of a NY City metrosexual billionaire.

That's desperation. That's what talk radio did to them.
I agree with all of that. I find it repugnant. They need to grow up and move on.

Magaturds call me 'evil' for it. Fuck 'em.

Looking back, they've always longed for a strongman. They thought Reagan was the guy, but he wasn't authoritarian enough.

It's so ironic that these folks tell us how strong and independent they are, only to turn around and grovel at the feet of a NY City metrosexual billionaire.

That's desperation. That's what talk radio did to them.

Mac comes here to talk to the wall and stroke his own ego. That's it. He doesn't listen or learn anymore. It's just a dopamine hit for him.

From now on this will be my every response to him,

"Hi I'm Mac and this is my millionth post about how I'm better than you."

There are several like him who used to be reasonable, rational, and decent to talk to. They think WE are the problem, but when you type anything and their answer is always CULT! TRUMPSTERS! THOSE PEOPLE! you can literally see their eyeballs swirling in madness
Your entire identity is wrapped up in this nonsense. What else would a reasonable person deduce from this malady? :dunno:

Magaturds have been rehashing the exact same grievances from their 2020 loss and throwing them at the wall for four fucking years. There's nothing new to learn.

You are also talking to the wall, not responding to a single thing I have said.

The fact that you DREAM that Trump is my entire identity is frankly laughable. Well, I would laugh, except the projection makes me sad for you.

In other words, I can speak, write and type succinct truths that devastate your corpse of a president.

yes, I know.
Whoopee. You know how to talk shit about Brandon. That's never happened before in this place. :rolleyes: I can literally go scorched earth on the orange bag O' shit you chose all day long. It benefits nothing. But here we are.

Whoopee. You know how to talk shit about Brandon. That's never happened before in this place. :rolleyes: I can literally go scorched earth on the orange bag O' shit you chose all day long. It benefits nothing. But here we are.

Here's the difference:

Trump hurt your feelings.

Biden threatens his own citizens with F-15s

Here's the difference:

Trump hurt your feelings.

Biden threatens his own citizens with F-15s
Negative. You have no idea about the plot. The orange bag O' shit attempted to subvert the will of the majority in 2020. Even though he failed, he is a borderline traitor in my eyes. I do not delegate any mercy for this. Magaturds have no legitimate excuse for this action besides pure hubris.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back