Donald J Trump Officially Gives Biden A Second Chance - But There Are Conditions

Trump knows that deep down he lost. All he did was lie. There was no moderation to stop him. This time, if I was Biden, I would not agree to an unmoderated debate. And I would debate Trump next week.

Negative. You have no idea about the plot. The orange bag O' shit attempted to subvert the will of the majority in 2020. Even though he failed, he is a borderline traitor in my eyes. I do not delegate any mercy for this. Magaturds have no legitimate excuse for this action besides pure hubris.

Oh, I'm sorry. Are you whining about this while your party is right now planning to SUBVERT THE WILL OF THE MAJORITY by removing Biden from the ballot?

Respectfully disagree.

If Biden is actually the nominee, they will have to take Trump up on his offer.

Otherwise they have no chance of shifting the narrative in their favor.

That said, Donald Trump is fucking TOP GUN.

He doesn't need to do this, like at all.

Unless: He is attempting to ensure Biden is indeed his inept stumbling, bumbling opponent.

In which case?

He's playing 4D Chess.
Trump did not win the last debate. Nobody did. While Biden was stumbling, Trump was lying and making crazy statements.

Trump is incapable of playing 4d chess. He was pumped up by the media telling him he won, he thinks he won easily and so he thinks that the next time he debates Biden he will get to do the same thing. He does need to debate. The man is a convict running for president, he needs all the help he can get.

Last edited:
Negative. You have no idea about the plot. The orange bag O' shit attempted to subvert the will of the majority in 2020. Even though he failed, he is a borderline traitor in my eyes. I do not delegate any mercy for this. Magaturds have no legitimate excuse for this action besides pure hubris.
Sue is crazy.

Sue is crazy.

1720162108549.png

So that's a no from you also, got it. Do you need a tissue and medical attention after that can of whoop ass?
I don't believe you would know a 'can of whoop ass' if you were huffing it. Like NastySue92, your whole identity is magaturd. And you will be treated as such. Enjoy it. You earned this shit. :113:

Jack off.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back