For 248 Years American Democracy Has Stood.

No King. George Washington refused being crowned as King. For 248-Years, we have been a Democratic Republic. Now we are on verg of Dictatorship. I love my country. I love American Democracy. Georage Washington, Thomas Jefferson and John Adam believe in a Representative Republic. MAGA does not. They want a Fascist Dictatorship. Stand with Democracy. Stand against Fascisim. Stop MAGA.

You live in dreams .
The one thing America is --- Undemocratic .
A materialistic, loveless country full, of greed and cruelty .

Ignorant lefties dig up an obscure historical fact and they think they can make a political point that will resonate today. Here's another historical fact that they can compare to today's political chaos. At the time of the Declaration of Independence the Colonies as well as the Brits were ruled by a a degenerate and possibly insane ruler. The British aristocracy and what passed for the media at the time kept it a secret. Sound familiar?

These things take time. He didn't have enough of the kinds of people around him to destroy the system. I think he and his inner circle have figured out how to build an authoritarian infrastructure.
Hopefully this time there will be a guy in a Viking cap and a guy in a coons skin cap plus 2 gallows and a few more dudes with tywraps. That outta do it.

You believe a dude in a Viking hat and some protestors with selfie sticks were going to make Trump a dictator for life?
Why do you mfs posts such dishonest bullshit? You want to dismiss the ruling of the supreme court to to talk about some random people?

Ignorant lefties dig up an obscure historical fact and they think they can make a political point that will resonate today. Here's another historical fact that they can compare to today's political chaos. At the time of the Declaration of Independence the Colonies as well as the Brits were ruled by a a degenerate and possibly insane ruler. The British aristocracy and what passed for the media at the time kept it a secret. Sound familiar?
No.

Yeah, yeah. So you say, Benedict.

We are under fascist control by the current Administration, but I think you don't care about that as long as it's your side.

Fuck Off MAGA MAGGOT. We are still a Democracy. You want a fascist Dictaortship. Eat shit and fucking die asshole. I love my country, you love fascism.

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
For the newest members of
1720140704225.png

There is nothing crazy about what the OP is saying. You guys suck on trumps dock so nothing he does is wrong to you. But throught his presidency he abused his power and you guys just sucked it up because you are playing a childish game of trigger the libs. If Trump is elected he will be a dictator. And when he takes office as he starts taking rights away, don't start cryiing about how great America once was because you voted to kill it.

There is nothing crazy about what the OP is saying. You guys suck on trumps dock so nothing he does is wrong to you. But throught his presidency he abused his power and you guys just sucked it up because you are playing a childish game of trigger the libs. If Trump is elected he will be a dictator. And when he takes office as he starts taking rights away, don't start cryiing about how great America once was because you voted to kill it.
:laughing0301:

Forum List

Back