Political Cartoon

8vqybu.jpg

Interesting photo, so who are these people in the photo ? I know two of them, but who are the rest of them ? Have we heard anything from any of these people, and what are your implications in regards to the photo ? Now with this said, why are you ignoring the Biden diary ? Funny how you attempt to be all about moral justice until it's your guy, then it's crickets. Anyone messing around with younger women or girls that are allegedly under age should be investigated, otherwise if strong evidence exist.

I'm hopeful that the visit and photo opp didn't have the implications that you are suggesting, and if it does then it should be investigated as such.

Right now I believe that Washington is paralyzed with past scandals, and no stones can be thrown without a ricochet.

Well why don't you revert back to your horse and buggy day's along with your medicine men to cure your ailments, your peace pipe to bring your eagle gods to save your way of life, your women again bearing your children in a Teepee, and them sewing your loinclothes with Buffalo hair, and making fires to keep you warm etc, etc ? If not, then stop your incessant whining. It's 2024 encase you haven't noticed yet.

Well why don't you revert back to your horse and buggy day's along with your medicine men to cure your ailments
You wanted us to assimilate, which is what we have done. Can’t have it both ways.
Tell me how me practicing my culture has any effect on you.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back