For 248 Years American Democracy Has Stood.

Such utter BS, the Constitution will not allow for a dictatorship, you nut jobs are so paranoid that you are wanting to use fascism to rid the pretend fascism that you have made up in your heads.

I’m disappointed inAll those that believe they can get us to a dictatorship and those that believe the Constitution would allow a dictatorship in four short years.
The constitution ended when the SCOTUS gave a president absolute immunity.

Such utter BS, the Constitution will not allow for a dictatorship, you nut jobs are so paranoid that you are wanting to use fascism to rid the pretend fascism that you have made up in your heads.

I’m disappointed inAll those that believe they can get us to a dictatorship and those that believe the Constitution would allow a dictatorship in four short years.
The CULT only pretends to give any fucks about our constitution.

The constitution ended when the SCOTUS gave a president absolute immunity.
Sure if that is your reality, good for you, Trump isn’t after your vote at all, he is going for independents and they don’t see this the way you do.

Sure if that is your reality, good for you, Trump isn’t after your vote at all, he is going for independents and they don’t see this the way you do.
That is not my reality. IT IS THE REALITY created by that ruling.

We have existed for 248-Years as a Democracy. One person, one vote. We are on the verge of losing that. I am a Patriot. I love my country. I served my country. I bled and damn near died for my country. All P01135809 has done is dodge the draft and suck up to Putin.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
No King. George Washington refused being crowned as King. For 248-Years, we have been a Democratic Republic. Now we are on verg of Dictatorship. I love my country. I love American Democracy. Georage Washington, Thomas Jefferson and John Adam believe in a Representative Republic. MAGA does not. They want a Fascist Dictatorship. Stand with Democracy. Stand against Fascisim. Stop MAGA.
Yeah, yeah. So you say, Benedict.

We are under fascist control by the current Administration, but I think you don't care about that as long as it's your side.

No King. George Washington refused being crowned as King. For 248-Years, we have been a Democratic Republic. Now we are on verg of Dictatorship. I love my country. I love American Democracy. Georage Washington, Thomas Jefferson and John Adam believe in a Representative Republic. MAGA does not. They want a Fascist Dictatorship. Stand with Democracy. Stand against Fascisim. Stop MAGA.
MAGA "Make America great again"? Why does that terrify lefties when we have a replica of the Madness of King George in the freaking White House?

Nice try. Jet Lag *Joe s your nominee. He will not be replaced no matter how much MAGA you scream.

Yeah, yeah. So you say, Benedict.

We are under fascist control by the current Administration, but I think you don't care about that as long as it's your side.
Bullshit.

Forum List

Back