Evil [Please share]

the deep state hates Trump because they cannot buy him or control him.

OR , ( overlook this at your possible peril ),
He is inserted Control Opposition , or, even just the front man for a Deep State faction that has a " Softer " final solution.

People love to set problems in Binary terms .
But that is very rarely how life actually is .

Hence the mayhem and stupidity .

Deep state has been trying to paint Trump 'evil' for a reason folks.....~S~
And now they are trying to paint his supporters as evil.

That way they can justify whatever EVIL they use to prevent Trump from winning.

This is fascism in its truest form. The democrats have gone full fascist. They are no longer trying to hide it.

Prepare

OR , ( overlook this at your possible peril ),
He is inserted Control Opposition , or, even just the front man for a Deep State faction that has a " Softer " final solution.

People love to set problems in Binary terms .
But that is very rarely how life actually is .

Hence the mayhem and stupidity .
the mayhem is created by the fear of the deep state, they know that Trump will expose and prosecute their corruption and treason in a second term. the Trump hate is motivated by FEAR, nothing else. and if you are honest for a second you will admit it.

"Evil when we are in its power is not felt as evil, but as necessity." Simone Weil

Trump is a convicted rapist but on Fox news: Biden made a verbal gaffe. Huh! Apologists as above amaze me, hate of the other blinds people to reality. I kinda up there in years so an autocracy would have little meaning to us. We made it but given Trump wants control and his SCOTUS doesn't mind either. What next for democracy? When the so called supreme court has three or four who perjured themselves over Roe what can you really say. But autocracies appeal to some as hate for diversity and personal freedom often guides them.

'Donald Trump confuses Joe Biden and Barack Obama again at Virginia rally'

'Trump’s Super Tuesday victory speech: grim visions of an American apocalypse'

President Trump was a convicted rapist? Please tell his conviction case number and the month, day, and year of his court case.. Also, what jail incarcerated him following his conviction, and how long was his imprisonment following this conviction?
What is your source for this alleged conviction of President Trump? Because I never heard about such a conviction. And I 'd also like to know who his attorney was during his trial. Are you certain President Trump was convicted? Do tell the Board so we will know whether or not that there was a trial in which he was condemned as your claim that he is a convicted of such a crime as rape.

Forum List

Back