WOW! The First Lady of the United States believes half of the population are "evil"

She says the election is about choosing "good over evil".
To me, it's nothing more than simply calling anyone who votes for Trump as being "evil". This is not some dude off the street, this is the fucking First Lady!!!!
I have NEVER seen an administration that is this divisive. I thought Obama was bad, but these people take the trophy. They spend ALL of their time demonizing one side, and scaring the other!

Jill Biden Talks 2024 Election on 'The View': 'Choose good over evil'​

Sounds like Hillary Clinton calling half of voters deplorables. That didn't work out so well.

No outrage in the mainstream media so apparently that's the prevailing opinion among democrats. Trump's Bronx speech proves that he is a uniter. The Biden administration thrives on divisiveness.

Jack-Smith-Second-Trump-Indictment-Memes-6-1024x648.jpg

i'd say doing pretty well.

Bad enough that the Trumpsters say it -- and believe it.

Bad idea. Surprising. Disappointing, I'd think she's better than that. Yuck.

If she goes completely off the rails and claims Biden has been sent by God to save America from evil, like the Trumpsters say about their Dear Leader, and I'll fully right her off as nuts.
Democrats are simply matching the rhetoric that's been coming from the magaturd crew for years. Bold strategy? Nah.

Look, she is right. What Trump and those supporting him have planned is evil. It's time to stop pussyfooting around things and speak the truth..
Tell us what he has planned. You do not know. And if elected would have every right to give his accusers karma. For that is your party. He will not.

Bad enough that the Trumpsters say it -- and believe it.

Bad idea. Surprising. Disappointing, I'd think she's better than that. Yuck.

If she goes completely off the rails and claims Biden has been sent by God to save America from evil, like the Trumpsters say about their Dear Leader, and I'll fully right her off as nuts.
She is an adulteress and evil herself. Of course she is also a hypocrite.

Have you noticed ever since Hillary declared half the country deplorables that most leading Dems have said pretty much the same thing?

what i've noticed is you are lying.

she didn't say 1/2 the country. she said 1/2 of donny's voters were. & she was 100% correct.

'' ... We are living in a volatile political environment. You know, to just be grossly generalistic, you could put half of Trump’s supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables. Right?

The racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic — you name it. And unfortunately there are people like that. And he has lifted them up. He has given voice to their websites that used to only have 11,000 people — now how 11 million. He tweets and retweets their offensive hateful mean-spirited rhetoric. Now, some of those folks — they are irredeemable, but thankfully they are not America. But the other basket — and I know this because I see friends from all over America here — I see friends from Florida and Georgia and South Carolina and Texas — as well as, you know, New York and California — but that other basket of people are people who feel that the government has let them down, the economy has let them down, nobody cares about them, nobody worries about what happens to their lives and their futures, and they’re just desperate for change. It doesn’t really even matter where it comes from. They don’t buy everything he says, but he seems to hold out some hope that their lives will be different. They won’t wake up and see their jobs disappear, lose a kid to heroine, feel like they’re in a dead-end. Those are people we have to understand and empathize with as well.
Read Hillary Clinton's 'Basket of Deplorables' Remarks on Trump Supporters

No outrage in the mainstream media so apparently that's the prevailing opinion among democrats. Trump's Bronx speech proves that he is a uniter. The Biden administration thrives on divisiveness.
Biden's divisive and racist speech at Morehouse College is a good example.

The absurd hyperbole and ridiculously transparent political trials will push some voters away from the democrats. They can't afford that while trying to produce "Weekend at Bernie's II."

Forum List

Back