WOW! The First Lady of the United States believes half of the population are "evil"

I am not sure someone who is a convicted felon is “evil”

Maybe he was raised by abusive parents and never learned right from wrong

Maybe he is a Sociopath and has no compassion for others

In Trumps case, Evil is the best explanation
From "Let them eat cake" Jill. A murderer among many.

Bad enough that the Trumpsters say it -- and believe it.

Bad idea. Surprising. Disappointing, I'd think she's better than that. Yuck.

If she goes completely off the rails and claims Biden has been sent by God to save America from evil, like the Trumpsters say about their Dear Leader, and I'll fully right her off as nuts.
Learn how to spin your leader’s insanity, Simp.

That was bad. Very bad.

That's all!?!?!?

Republicans typically call Democrats "evil" twenty times before breakfast.

main-qimg-0eec66e61f870b5af144784abe175abd-lq
And they are correct 20 times before breakfast.

Trump calls his opponents “human scum,” and Trumpers loss their shit over some innocuous comment from the First Lady. Trumpers really are the biggest snowflakes.

How bout I tell you about the time Trump tried a coup & ripped off classified documents & hid them in his rathole resort?

Show me where that was actually proven to be true in the context in which you present it.

The president and his entire party and the current administration, with the help of the FBI and doj, spent millions of dollars and spent years of time trying to prove those 2 accusations and they could not. Plus an entire Jan 6th committee spent years trying to nail him and couldn't

So if his most hated enemies in the federal government, spending tons of money and trying for years to prove that couldn't do it then maybe you might consider it didn't really happen that way.

But you won't consider it because rationality, being realistic, isn't something people you do. Being unbiased, using your brain and considering things aren't things people do that hate trump. That's why you ceaselessly just keep repeating those same closed ended comments over and over and over again.

You can't even have a conversation, you just store up and spew out those one shot over used comments and then walk off.

In a non offensive way I do feel sorry for you for being so narrow minded and tricked into hating someone irrationally. I hope one day you free yourself from being a contrarian so you be more content in life.

Show me where that was actually proven to be true in the context in which you present it.

The president and his entire party and the current administration, with the help of the FBI and doj, spent millions of dollars and spent years of time trying to prove those 2 accusations and they could not. Plus an entire Jan 6th committee spent years trying to nail him and couldn't

So if his most hated enemies in the federal government, spending tons of money and trying for years to prove that couldn't do it then maybe you might consider it didn't really happen that way.

But you won't consider it because rationality, being realistic, isn't something people you do. Being unbiased, using your brain and considering things aren't things people do that hate trump. That's why you ceaselessly just keep repeating those same closed ended comments over and over and over again.

You can't even have a conversation, you just store up and spew out those one shot over used comments and then walk off.

In a non offensive way I do feel sorry for you for being so narrow minded and tricked into hating someone irrationally. I hope one day you free yourself from being a contrarian so you be more content in life.
The charges will be proven if a trial is ever held in front of Cannon, the incompetent hack for a judge.

I think the First Lady is projecting her values....the Obiden values, to all of the American population!

That's what the Rats do all the time .....project.
Democrats hate Americans.

Democrats are globalist who believe they are above nations and beyond borders.

When you realize democrats are America's enemy bent on America's destruction and fundamental transformation, suddenly everything they support makes sense.

She says the election is about choosing "good over evil".
To me, it's nothing more than simply calling anyone who votes for Trump as being "evil". This is not some dude off the street, this is the fucking First Lady!!!!
I have NEVER seen an administration that is this divisive. I thought Obama was bad, but these people take the trophy. They spend ALL of their time demonizing one side, and scaring the other!

Jill Biden Talks 2024 Election on 'The View': 'Choose good over evil'​

WOW! The First Lady of the United States believes half of the population are "evil"​

That's okay, so do I, just the other half. You know the ones trying to turn the US into another Sodom and Gomorrah.

Forum List

Back