WOW! The First Lady of the United States believes half of the population are "evil"

She says the election is about choosing "good over evil".
To me, it's nothing more than simply calling anyone who votes for Trump as being "evil". This is not some dude off the street, this is the fucking First Lady!!!!
I have NEVER seen an administration that is this divisive. I thought Obama was bad, but these people take the trophy. They spend ALL of their time demonizing one side, and scaring the other!

Jill Biden Talks 2024 Election on 'The View': 'Choose good over evil'​

MAGA is not over half, or even half.

next

To me, it's nothing more than simply calling anyone who votes for Trump as being "evil". This is not some dude off the street, this is the fucking First Lady!!!!
I have NEVER seen an administration that is this divisive. I thought Obama was bad, but these people take the trophy. They spend ALL of their time demonizing one side, and scaring the other!

asshole.jpg

So Biden says "you ain't black if you don't vote for me" and now Jill says "you're evil if you don't vote for Joe"...o_O

Meh, she didn't actually say that.

Besides, tRumplings aren't evil.

Just kinda dumb.

Has there been any movement on getting Dr. Biden named as Surgeon General, like Whoooooooopi suggested a few years ago?

NAZIS were good at labeling people as subhuman.

Have you noticed ever since Hillary declared half the country deplorables that most leading Dems have said pretty much the same thing?

If being an old world rep conservative makes me the devil, i'm in

where can i find some horns?

~S~

Magatards are not half the population. Trump called Democrats human scum. You both suck.

Forum List

Back