WOW! The First Lady of the United States believes half of the population are "evil"

She says the election is about choosing "good over evil".
To me, it's nothing more than simply calling anyone who votes for Trump as being "evil". This is not some dude off the street, this is the fucking First Lady!!!!
I have NEVER seen an administration that is this divisive. I thought Obama was bad, but these people take the trophy. They spend ALL of their time demonizing one side, and scaring the other!

Jill Biden Talks 2024 Election on 'The View': 'Choose good over evil'​

She's right.

Bad enough that the Trumpsters say it -- and believe it.

Bad idea. Surprising. Disappointing, I'd think she's better than that. Yuck.

If she goes completely off the rails and claims Biden has been sent by God to save America from evil, like the Trumpsters say about their Dear Leader, and I'll fully right her off as nuts.
Look, she is right. What Trump and those supporting him have planned is evil. It's time to stop pussyfooting around things and speak the truth..

Last edited:
To me, it's nothing more than simply calling anyone who votes for Trump as being "evil". This is not some dude off the street, this is the fucking First Lady!!!!
I have NEVER seen an administration that is this divisive. I thought Obama was bad, but these people take the trophy. They spend ALL of their time demonizing one side, and scaring the other!

Anyone who votes for Trump is evil. They want to strip Americans of their rights. This will become more like Nazi Germany if Trump wins.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

And she would be correct.

Piss on you fascist fucks.

Yeah, the right hates nothing more than being told they're bad.

But you are.

You're ignorant, you have no idea what the impact of what you're doing is. You follow blindly. Trump calls you stupid, you cheer or ignore. You tell everyone the Bible is right, and yet the Bible says Trump should be stoned to death, but you then turn around and say gay is bad because the Bible says so.

You support wars on people because they have oil you want. You want to control other countries, tell them how to run their own country. You want violence in your cities, you don't want to solve societies problems, you call that "woke" as if giving people a chance is bad.

I'm not saying Democrats are much better, there are lots of evil people out there, people with a bit of evil, people with a lot of evil, people who act like they're good, but really they're not.

Reality hurts.

I'm sure you'll disagree as your fantasy world will say otherwise.

DOH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Majority of Democrats, 54%, say dump Biden​

Maybe, I'm sure a huge number of Republicans say "dump Trump" too.

The system has led to Biden v. Trump, but a proper electoral system, neither of them would be there.

Who's calling for a better system? Nobody. You like the entertainment.

"Evil" has long since joined the many other terms that have been so over-used in political rhetoric that it means nothing.

I think we're gonna need new words.

:rolleyes:
It means something. Terms get used to describe behaviors. What is overused is the bad behavior. That's what needs to end.

Maybe, I'm sure a huge number of Republicans say "dump Trump" too.

The system has led to Biden v. Trump, but a proper electoral system, neither of them would be there.

Who's calling for a better system? Nobody. You like the entertainment.
The system offered all kinds of republicans besides Trump. The people voted for trump. Biden is the incumbent president and for some reason people can't see that he's really done a good job.

So Biden says "you ain't black if you don't vote for me" and now Jill says "you're evil if you don't vote for Joe"...o_O
Of course if the Joe Bribem admin was doing such a bang up job they could be running on that, but they cant, because they know Joe Bribem is a total failure. So typical they must call their opponent names.

tolerant-liberal.jpg

She didn’t say half the country is evil.

She said Trump is and she’s right

She says the election is about choosing "good over evil". Since she knows somewhere around half of the electorate are going to choose Trump, she's connecting those people to "evil".
So to me, she's basically calling us "evil".

WHat a terrible person.

She says the election is about choosing "good over evil". Since she knows somewhere around half of the electorate are going to choose Trump, she's connecting those people to "evil".
So to me, she's basically calling us "evil".
That’s their choice but Trump IS evil

Forum List

Back