WOW! The First Lady of the United States believes half of the population are "evil"

what i've noticed is you are lying.

she didn't say 1/2 the country. she said 1/2 of donny's voters were. & she was 100% correct.

'' ... We are living in a volatile political environment. You know, to just be grossly generalistic, you could put half of Trump’s supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables. Right?

The racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic — you name it. And unfortunately there are people like that. And he has lifted them up. He has given voice to their websites that used to only have 11,000 people — now how 11 million. He tweets and retweets their offensive hateful mean-spirited rhetoric. Now, some of those folks — they are irredeemable, but thankfully they are not America.
But the other basket — and I know this because I see friends from all over America here — I see friends from Florida and Georgia and South Carolina and Texas — as well as, you know, New York and California — but that other basket of people are people who feel that the government has let them down, the economy has let them down, nobody cares about them, nobody worries about what happens to their lives and their futures, and they’re just desperate for change. It doesn’t really even matter where it comes from. They don’t buy everything he says, but he seems to hold out some hope that their lives will be different. They won’t wake up and see their jobs disappear, lose a kid to heroine, feel like they’re in a dead-end. Those are people we have to understand and empathize with as well.

Read Hillary Clinton's 'Basket of Deplorables' Remarks on Trump Supporters
:auiqs.jpg::itsok:

She says the election is about choosing "good over evil".
To me, it's nothing more than simply calling anyone who votes for Trump as being "evil". This is not some dude off the street, this is the fucking First Lady!!!!
I have NEVER seen an administration that is this divisive. I thought Obama was bad, but these people take the trophy. They spend ALL of their time demonizing one side, and scaring the other!

Jill Biden Talks 2024 Election on 'The View': 'Choose good over evil'​

Well it's still Obama, so she is just saying what he tells her to with his hand shoved up her ass working her like the puppet she is

Jill Biden is evil. Joe might be a plagiarist, racist, corrupt politician that is now senile...But Jill is pure, calculating evil. Jill could have kept Joe from running for president...she surely knew, full well, that he was way too old, losing his mental capacities and would be a very reckless choice for all Americans. Jill also knew full well that her entire family would be exposed for the corruption, sexual deviancy and treasonous acts. Now, after so much hardship put on honest Americans, hundreds of thousands of innocent people dying in Ukraine, all the horrific atrocities at our border ( drugs, sex trafficking, terrorist etc.) Dr. Jill has the audacity to claim that Trump voters are "EVIL"? She is obviously guilty of elder abuse against her own senile husband...Is that not evil? "Four more years...PUASE...." F Jill Biden.

Pimu Punku has been Punked pimlyuie too many times.

Jill has no power in Ukraine. Her family has not been shown at all to be involved in corruption.

Pee Pee has been punked out.

I believe that Jill had the ability to say to Joe...."Let's not do this . Let's just retire. Let's not put our family through this. Let's not put our country through this. Lets not put the world through this." But noooo she wanted to sleep where the negro bosses wife slept in the Whitehouse. Pure evil for all to see. "Four more years PUASE". And she thinks Trump supporters are evil? FJillB

Jill and "good old Uncle Joe" could have just melted away into the obscurity of history. But noooo Jill wanted the fame. That evilness from Jill has amounted to hundreds of thousands of deaths in Ukraine and from our open southern border. Now, the world looks at the photos of Hunter, the diary of her daughter, the tens of millions of dollars that the family received from our adversary nations. Good job Dr. Jill....Four more years Pause? A good wife would have protected her family no matter how many bad things they had done....Not Jill... she is all in for four more years. Pure evil.

She says the election is about choosing "good over evil".
To me, it's nothing more than simply calling anyone who votes for Trump as being "evil". This is not some dude off the street, this is the fucking First Lady!!!!
I have NEVER seen an administration that is this divisive. I thought Obama was bad, but these people take the trophy. They spend ALL of their time demonizing one side, and scaring the other!

Jill Biden Talks 2024 Election on 'The View': 'Choose good over evil'​

One half of MAGA is NOT 'half the nation'.

Also, the Right is second to no one in its demonization and fear tactics.

Pimu Punku has been Punked pimlyuie too many times.

Jill has no power in Ukraine. Her family has not been shown at all to be involved in corruption.

Pee Pee has been punked out.
All of the first ladies that in my lifetime. Hillary holds nothing on Jill. Pure selfishness for her own comforts. And people have suffered and died due to it. They had to run Joe in 2020 to make sure they could steal the election as he was the most known and had a history. There are many people who feel this way about Jill and the numbers are growing. This is banana republic territory now. And the elites most likely were shooting for that. To make our government a joke. We are a cartoon.

No outrage in the mainstream media so apparently that's the prevailing opinion among democrats. Trump's Bronx speech proves that he is a uniter. The Biden administration thrives on divisiveness.
He is a convict, sexual abuser and most divisive fuckup ever to occupy the White House.

Forum List

Back