A transmitter was recovered next to the shooter's body.

Because its a possibility with important implications

Lets have a credible investigation of the fact by a reputable organization to confirm or deny it
And what evidence do you have that supports this possibility?

Much of what we hear is unconfirmed

What I say is appoint a special prosecutor and let us see whats real and what isnt

But I get the idea that you dont want to know too much about what happened
Aileen Cannon just comically determined that Special Prosecutors are illegal.

She will get slapped down, and finally removed.

The real question here is, why are we NOT getting more information on the questions central about this assassination attempt?

In other events like this, we are privy to anything, and everything about the perps, and their background. This smells different...It stinks of some kind of government involvement...

Now, I don't know who, or why, but we are NOT being told the truth about this event.

I am not the special prosecutor

But I know we need one
I’ll take that as a no.

Still trying to figure out why it’s so hard for you to believe that he could have gotten such accuracy at 150 yards. Modern rifles really are just that amazing, right?

The real question here is, why are we NOT getting more information on the questions central about this assassination attempt?

In other events like this, we are privy to anything, and everything about the perps, and their background. This smells different...It stinks of some kind of government involvement...

Now, I don't know who, or why, but we are NOT being told the truth about this event.
No, we aren’t.

The investigation is ongoing. We do not get constant updates in the middle of investigations. You’re gaslighting.

Because its a possibility with important implications

Lets have a credible investigation of the fact by a reputable organization to confirm or deny it
And as soon as they come to a conclusion that conflicts with your conditioning you will claim they are no longer reputable, for whatever bullshit your addled mind can come up with.

Aileen Cannon just comically determined that Special Prosecutors are illegal.

She will get slapped down, and finally removed.
First, that is NOT what she determined. Judge Cannon determined that Jack Smith was appointed SP unconstitutionally, there fore dismissed the case.

If these cases were so important to the government, why'd they go about selecting the prosecutor unconstitutionally?

I’ll take that as a no.

Still trying to figure out why it’s so hard for you to believe that he could have gotten such accuracy at 150 yards. Modern rifles really are just that amazing, right?
Of course its a no

Where is your proof nothing was amiss when trump was almost killed?

No, we aren’t.

The investigation is ongoing. We do not get constant updates in the middle of investigations. You’re gaslighting.
I'm not 'gaslighting' anyone...All one has to do is look back at other events, mass shootings, etc. to see that we get information in a much more transparent way. Not the case here, why?

When information is withheld, conspiracy theory is what you get.

Trump could start by releasing medical reports and photos.

Forum List

Back