Apparently Biden Didn't Go Willingly

That's not what the electoral college does, dummy. The electoral college is mostly a winner take all system so the tens of millions who vote for the Republican in nominee in California don't have their vote count because all those electoral college votes go to the Democrat and likewise for black voters in Republican states.
Fuck off with that retardation.

No. :laugh:

If you don't like me pointing out how stupid your arguments are don't read them. :itsok:
If you don't like the way our Founding Fathers set up the electoral college, you're free to leave.

By the way, CA has way too many house seats and electoral votes because they count illegal aliens

like they're citizens.

Doesn't make a bit of difference. I personally preferred Biden because of all the things he has already accomplished, but trump is still the opponent. Trump has made it clear that he plans a presidency of self-aggrandization, and retribution for all that don't bow low enough to him, regardless of party. The MAGA cult isn't big enough to elect him, and it isn't getting any bigger. I support whoever the party nominates, and I believe most agree with me.
Same as... I liked Biden but this is about winning and if we need someone more electable then so be it... Biden will sit back at the end of his Presidency and know that Trump won't be able to reverse everything and bring back a slush fund for Rich and Corporate Cartels...

If you don't like the way our Founding Fathers set up the electoral college, you're free to leave.
The founding fathers set up things the best way they could at the time... the system counts Rural Citizens more than Urban Citizens...
By the way, CA has way too many house seats and electoral votes because they count illegal aliens
You can bring that up with the founding fathers...
like they're citizens.

Why? Fuck those guys, they're dead. They also didn't want black people or women to vote. You don't defend that shit do you? You're just a simp without an intellectually honest argument to make in defense of your desire for minority rule.

like they're citizens.
California is the most unrepresented State in our Union but you don't understand history so why should I expect you to understand simple math?

Forum List

Back