Apparently Biden Didn't Go Willingly

Odd, didn’t people actually vote for xiden in the primaries? Why don’t their votes matter anymore?
They voted for Biden BEFORE the Debate Disaster.

Had the primaries been held AFTER the Debate Disaster then Biden would NOT have won all those delegates.

Now your Orange Baboon-God may have to run against a competent opponent rather than a frail and cognitive declining one.

All of a sudden your False God may actually have a fight on his hands... any of several possible Dem candidate-replacements.

Joe was never going to be anything more than an Pest Remover and Placeholder President... that mission was accomplished.

But he shot his wad, and a new Pest Control agent is being sought.

Last edited:
Why are you morons incapable of following a simple thought? :dunno: :laugh: The popular vote is what shows us who most voters actually prefer. A majority of Americans haven't preferred a Republican president since 2004. You're basically here counter arguing with, well the Republicans aren't trying to appeal to a majority of people. My response to that is a hearty, No Shit! :laugh:

My god you people are stupid. Even your defense is stupid. :laugh:
The popular vote shows nothing because nobody should be running to win it

You're apparently too stupid to realize that what you're admitting here is that the Republicans aren't trying to appeal to a majority of Americans. :itsok: :laugh:
They are trying to win the presidential race, they do that by winning the electoral college which requires them to reach the majority of the states not appeal to just highly populated states

They are trying to win the presidential race, they do that by winning the electoral college which requires them to reach the majority of the states not appeal to just highly populated states
Explain that argument. Why do you think geography should matter more than appealing to a majority of people?

The most shocking part of Biden's leaving the race is how it got all the Trump worshipers to once again believe "sources close to" and "unnamed sources".

The very things they were calling fake news just a couple days ago

So keep on striving for that inconsequential popular vote then, Einstein.
:113:
Again with the strawman. You're only making a rational argument in your imagination guy. I'm not saying what the strategy should be, ideally you should win the electoral and the popular vote but it's only Republicans who struggle to do both because Republicans can't appeal to a majority of people and haven't been able to since 2004.

The most shocking part of Biden's leaving the race is how it got all the Trump worshipers to once again believe "sources close to" and "unnamed sources".

The very things they were calling fake news just a couple days ago
There's nothing shocking about Republican intellectual dishonesty as standard operating procedure. Assume they're always full of shit and proceed from there.

Again with the strawman. You're only making a rational argument in your imagination guy. I'm not saying what the strategy should be, ideally you should win the electoral and the popular vote but it's only Republicans who struggle to do both because Republicans can't appeal to a majority of people and haven't been able to since 2004.
No straw dude, YOU brought up the popular vote in this thread.
:rolleyes:

When has a Republican ever campaigned to win the popular vote?

Forum List

Back