Apparently Biden Didn't Go Willingly

Doesn't make a bit of difference. I personally preferred Biden because of all the things he has already accomplished, but trump is still the opponent. Trump has made it clear that he plans a presidency of self-aggrandization, and retribution for all that don't bow low enough to him, regardless of party. The MAGA cult isn't big enough to elect him, and it isn't getting any bigger. I support whoever the party nominates, and I believe most agree with me.
What color is the sky in your world, doggy?

Exactly, you cannot name a single fucking accomplishment, none that benefited the United States anyway!

Can you ante up a good reason why the most popular president in American history (81-million votes) just had to end his "ahh" reelection campaign ??? :auiqs.jpg:
The country has decided a president who begins in the office at 78 is too old to face the rigors of a full 4 years of presidency. How old did you say your orange Jesus is?

We might as well get this video out there.

Kamala Harris is a scumbag and all about power, not about doing what is right.

Tulsi beat the living crap out of Kamala Harris and it wasn't close.

She didn't even show 1% in her home state of California, largely due to her having locked up thousands and thousands of young black, and Hispanic males (in prison) for selling or smoking pot, made manifestly worse by her cackling about her own pot smoking! That is the kind of thing folks never forget, just as where Joe Biden bragged openly, and often about passing a crime bill (he referred to it as the Biden law) sending black males to prison for five years for possession of crack cocaine the size of a quarter, five fucking years, then turns around and hugs his precious Hunter who was/is a shameless crackhead, who never had to worry about spending a single day in jail for his crack addiction! All that said, the slaves of the fascist party will still almost certainly show up for Harris in numbers approaching 90%! :wink:

Forum List

Back