This was all planned

I'm with you.

If Kamala Harris is the answer, it had to have been the world's stupidest question.
They even interviewed Canadians, all three of them.disapproved of Harris as Bidens possible.replacement. I would.prefer Hillary over Harris. She is associated.with the same policies.Biden enacted.and then some.

They even interviewed Canadians, all three of them.disapproved of Harris as Bidens possible.replacement. I would.prefer Hillary over Harris. She is associated.with the same policies.Biden enacted.and then some.
Without Harris, they're locked out of the money.

Biden's warchest is for the Biden/Harris ticket only.

If there's no Biden and no Harris, that money isn't available to anyone else...in fact, I think it has at least offered to be refunded to donors.

It's almost a quarter of a billion dollars.

Trump has well over a quarter of a billion.

That's a big enchilada to have to set aside if the Dems choose to install a different candidate.

Never before has the Presidential debates started so early as it did this year. And in states like Ohio, Joe Biden is not even registered on the ballot yet. Very odd.

Yes, the DNC planned to throw Joe under the bus all along, allowing voters to vote for a candidate they knew they would never allow to win, and evading primary votes for their party in the process.

Now they can hand pick who they want, and leave the voters in the dust at the primary

The added bonus is the Trump team has spent millions already preparing to fight Joe Biden.
I don't think Democrats could organise a piss up in a brewery.

Never before has the Presidential debates started so early as it did this year. And in states like Ohio, Joe Biden is not even registered on the ballot yet. Very odd.

Yes, the DNC planned to throw Joe under the bus all along, allowing voters to vote for a candidate they knew they would never allow to win, and evading primary votes for their party in the process.

Now they can hand pick who they want, and leave the voters in the dust at the primary

The added bonus is the Trump team has spent millions already preparing to fight Joe Biden.
You’re pushing the “I’m a victim” narrative a bit too much, don’t you think?

Forum List

Back