JD Vance says Biden should resign now

Again, this thread is not about JD, it is about the topic of Biden remaining as President

Do you think Biden is infirm? If so, he should resign. You should be behind this notion as any crisis could pop up over the next 6 months that need his intervention, like China invading Tiawan.

If not, tell us why you think Biden is not too old. Were the debate clips Russian disinformation?

For the next six months? Yes, absolutely. Biden can still be President.

Biden has what my mother has. (My mother is 10x worse.). He has the inability to process information that is firing in the neurons of his brain into articulate elocution. That means he is a horrible communicator, but he still has the ability to process and reason.

For the next six months? Yes, absolutely. Biden can still be President.

Biden has what my mother has. (My mother is 10x worse.). He has the inability to process information that is firing in the neurons of his brain into articulate elocution. That means he is a horrible communicator, but he still has the ability to process and reason.
The vast number of democrats and republican disagree with you.

Does that trouble you?

Biden is infirm. He does not have the mental capacity for the job. That is the point of this thread.

Although it is arguably Kamala may have less of a mental capacity for the job, it is not apparent to all since she can actually still walk and talk normally.

He has never been the President.

Nothing changed.

I've watched different media talking heads and politicians cry on TV when Biden stepped down.

Is that normal?
It is when you know they are emotional sycophant propagandists

And, I bet they shed zero tears for Trump or the dead from the assassination attempt. But now are weeping for Joe merely stepping down.

Talk about priorities

The fact that Joe Biden is not resigning now after dropping out of the Presidential race shows America just what the democrat party is all about. The democrat party is about party power.

It is already being spun by democrats as I hear them say things like, "Biden is putting the country first by not running in 2024, something Trump would never do". However, this is an epic fail. Why? You have to ask yourself, why is he not running in 2024? The reasons include

1. Biden is infirm and too old to be in office

2. Biden in place helps Trump win in 2024, which is bad for the country.

As a democrat, you have to pick one of the two or both, but to allow Biden to remain in place until the next President is sworn in defeats the purpose of not running in 2024. He needs to resign yesterday.

This only drives home the point that the DNC is a cult. It is all about party and winning elections. Literally, nothing else matters to them.
These false equivalencies are exhausting.

Not being up for 4 more years in office is does not mean that Biden is not able to serve out the rest of his term.

The fact that Joe Biden is not resigning now after dropping out of the Presidential race shows America just what the democrat party is all about. The democrat party is about party power.

It is already being spun by democrats as I hear them say things like, "Biden is putting the country first by not running in 2024, something Trump would never do". However, this is an epic fail. Why? You have to ask yourself, why is he not running in 2024? The reasons include

As a democrat, you have to pick one of the two or both, but to allow Biden to remain in place until the next President is sworn in defeats the purpose of not running in 2024. He needs to resign yesterday.

This only drives home the point that the DNC is a cult. It is all about party and winning elections. Literally, nothing else matters to them.
Only Trump partisans would suggest Biden resign a few months before the end of his term.
A change of President would not be good for the country. Nothing would get done. It would be a few months of transition and then a new President would be elected.
Biden relys on his cabinet and staff. Nothing will happen.
Reagan had Alzheimers starting at the end of his 2nd term. He did fine.

JD Vance looks like he barely graduated high school. He's a creature of the weirdo techno bros who own underground bunkers in New Zealand. He also thinks all abortions should be banned, even if the mother is dying from child birth.

So yeah, who gives a shit what he says.
That's not true. He addressed that in his senate debate,

Only Trump partisans would suggest Biden resign a few months before the end of his term.
A change of President would not be good for the country. Nothing would get done. It would be a few months of transition and then a new President would be elected.
Biden relys on his cabinet and staff. Nothing will happen.
Reagan had Alzheimers starting at the end of his 2nd term. He did fine.
The Civil War internally with the Democrats is not good for the country. What the hell are you talking about? Democrats (your party) are falling apart, and they'll try to scrap together a candidate to challenge Trump.

So, the new kid in the block wants to elevate Kamala from a VP position to the incumbent President position - with all the advantages of the incumbency that comes with it in a presidential election?

:laughing0301: Sure, go for it. I actually thought this Vance guy was the smart one in the Republican pool. I guess not.

The Civil War internally with the Democrats is not good for the country. What the hell are you talking about? Democrats (your party) are falling apart, and they'll try to scrap together a candidate to challenge Trump.
The Democrat party is finally gettng their shit together. Without an inept Democrat party, there would be no Trump.

They are uniting. The infighting is stopping.

I am not a Democrat, I am a registered Republican but cannot identify with the crazies who have taken over the party.

Forum List

Back