🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is JD Vance a Saul who became a Paul?

You are a hypocrite. Vance is a placeholder. Nothing more.
Again... "style" over "substance"... No facts as to the substance of Trump... just his style! How artificial people like you are. You'd rather a President be like this?
Question why would FB ban these photos for sexual activity?
BidenFBbannedphotoskids.png

Probably most of you aren't aware of this history much less how it relates to JD VANCE!
Paul was known as Saul and was "a Pharisee of Pharisees", who "intensely persecuted" the followers of Jesus.
JD Vance hated Trump.
Some earlier statements I'm 100% sure you've heard from the biased MSM trying to tear Vance and Trump down!
To me and a growing number of supporters, this is a great example of logic overcoming emotional decisions.

JD Vance, Trump’s VP pick, once called him a ‘moral disaster,’ and possibly ‘America’s Hitler’​

J.D. Vance’s journey from a ‘Never Trump’ guy to Trump’s VP pick​

“I can’t stomach Trump,” Vance told NPR that August. “I’m a ‘Never Trump’ guy. I never liked him,” Vance told Charlie Rose in October 2016, weeks before Trump was elected president.

So what caused the Saul-to-Paul-like conversion?
The author of the best-selling “Hillbilly Elegy” and movie— which depicted Vance’s childhood in a steel mill community in Ohio in a family beset by drug addiction and poverty — became compulsory reading for many seeking to understand Trump’s appeal to the White working-class voters who had helped install him in the Oval Office.

Now Vance pretty well sums up why he changed along with a 100% on target for the cause of Trump's popularity.
JD Vance: “The problem is if you take that attitude as sort of gloating … then you’re playing into the very thing that gave rise to Trump in the first place, which is a feeling that the elites think that they are smarter than you and just think you’re a bunch of idiots,” Vance said then.

Just to summarize Vance's biography...
1. Born in a poverty where his Dad left the family, his Mom was a drug addict and Vance was raised by his grandmother.
2. Joined Marines went on to serve our nation in the Iraq War,
3. Graduated from The Ohio State University and Yale Law School.
4. He wrote a bestselling book, Hillbilly Elegy, which was turned into a Netflix movie.
5. He also started a business dedicated to growing jobs and opportunity in the American heartland.

So what changed Vance from a "Saul-like" to a "Paul-like" ?
Watch this clip and you'll see this quote:

View attachment 978827

Substance over Style!
The point being I just like Vance can't stand a lot of Trump's STYLE characteristics.. i.e. braggart. Narcissistic. etc... i.e.
STYLE!!! It's Trump's SUBSTANCE that I like him and support him!
Now many of you TDS people informed by an extremely BIASED MSM that donated 96% to Hillary in 2016 and 90% to Biden in 2020, while they accentuated the COVID-19 especially stupid comments like "Trump says drink Bleach"!!!
All to defeat Trump in 2020 with still unresolved junk mail voting due to what? COVID again a tool used against Trump.
All of that is in the past. Let's move on to the substance of Trump and now Vance...the next generation!
The benefits of this Trump/Vance ticket are "SUBSTANTIAL"... NOT "STYLISTIC"! We need people that we may not like "style-wise" but people like the soldiers use to say..
."You talk the talk,... do you walk the walk"?

If Saul/Paul was a blatant opportunist then maybe

Again... "style" over "substance"... No facts as to the substance of Trump... just his style! How artificial people like you are. You'd rather a President be like this?
Question why would FB ban these photos for sexual activity?View attachment 978877
Yes, hypocrite, style over substance. The way a politician acts, walks or talks doesn't raise my taxes or fix my streets. Their vote does. Being creepy doesn't affect our immigration system or where tax dollars are allocated to certain programs. Voting does. Political rhetoric means nothing without the supporting numbers. I believe you're so out of touch with style over substance you need to have this explained to you repeatedly. You are not voting for a man, you are voting for a brand. So I recommend you refrain from lecturing others about style over substance.

I blame the retards in this country addicted to their Twatters and FakeBook pages, et al, for the widespread adaptation of style over substance.

Forum List

Back