🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Zone1 The "Baby Mama" phenomenon in Black culture. The flip side of 75 percent Fatherless homes.

JoeB131 falsely claims genocide by Israelis, and gloats about the Holocaust. :mad:
Yup. And he conveniently ignores that 850,000 Jews were driven from their homes in countries throughout the Middle East by Muslims. Now THAT is ethnic cleansing.

His warped viewpoint is of course driven by very extreme antisemitism.

What have I said about durable racial differences that is not true?
Everything, which is why it is debunked and discredited.

Yup. And he conveniently ignores that 850,000 Jews were driven from their homes in countries throughout the Middle East by Muslims. Now THAT is ethnic cleansing.

I don't ignore it, I just put it in context. For instance, Egypt's Jews were fine, until the Zionists conspired with the British and French to seize the Suez Canal. Iran's Jews were fine, until the Shah got thrown out and the Iranians realized how much the Zionists were propping him up.

The Arabs are also Semites... that even other Semites don't like you is telling.

EthnicCleansingofJewsFromtheArabWorld.gif

I read an article many years ago concerning the antebellum South. The writer of the article said that when visiting the plantations in the South there would be more mulatto slave children running around than Black slave children. And for some reason the little mulatto children would bear a GREAT resemblence to the White slavemaster.
Of course the White mistress of the plantation didn't like to guess why those little mulattoes looked so much like her husband. Just a coincidence probably.
Nothing is much told about what the black slave woman endured because of jealous wives and immoral white men who could not control themselves. And this is what Hector calls civilized.

Edith this thread is not about your whining about jews. No one sympathizes with you because you are a racist.

Edith this thread is not about your whining about jews. No one sympathizes with you because you are a racist.
Once Coyote, your enabler, goes offline, I will report you for blatant violations of Zone 1. You sure seem to think that special privilege should be granted to you.

Everything, which is why it is debunked and discredited.

Nothing. That is the truth is violently suppressed with your approval.

BellCurve 4.jpg

=========================
2006 College & University
Guidance, Scholarships, Money and Info Gateways
(For Students, Parents, College Advisors, Mentors,
and Cultural Groups)
==========================

SAT and ACT Scores by Race/Ethnicity: 2003

In recent years the noted pattern of test scores has reflected similar numbers--
Editor, 2005

SAT Ethnic Group Scores (Math/Verbal+total)

• American Indian---482/480 (962)
• Asian American-----575/508 (1083)
• African American-----426/431 (857)
• Puerto Rican----457/448 (905)

Other Hispanic----464/457 (921)

• White-----534/529 (1063)
• Other ----513/501 (1014)

Source: www.collegeboard.com

Average ACT Composite Score by Race/Ethnicity, 2003
----------------------------------------------------

• African American ----16.9
• American Indian---18.7
• Caucasian---- 21.7
• Mexican American----18.3
• Asian American---- 21.8
• Hispanic----19.0
• Other ----19.3
• Multiracial-----20.9
• Prefer Not to Respond -----21.8
• No Response-----20.1

Source: www.act.org

------------

There is no evidence what so ever that Negroes, on the average, have the same native intelligence as whites and Orientals.

Once Coyote, your enabler, goes offline, I will report you for blatant violations of Zone 1. You sure seem to think that special privilege should be granted to you.
I report all of your racist posts. You seem to think you can post racist garbage up here then whine about people pointing it out.

No one cares about you and hector pointing out what happened to jews because you both are white supreacists.
STFU you POS racist liar.

(I figure if the mods let you get away with blatant violation of the rules, they will treat me the same. Unless one of them is online, and applies her double standards.)

I report all of your racist posts. You seem to think you can post racist garbage up here then whine about people pointing it out.
Yeah? And I never get feedback on these so-called “racist” posts because, news flash, they’re not racist.

But how many were driven out, vs. how many peacefully relocated because Israel was a thing now.

The fact they aren't living in refugee camps indicates they got out with all their money.
^^^^^ this thing is a product of the USA educational system.
I would try to help this pathetic mind----but it is hopeless

It's interesting that you bring this subject up, MarathonMike. I've been studying the the legal doctrine created in 1662 in colonial Virginia, that stated a baby followed the status of it's Mother. So, if the Mother was a slave the baby would be a slave, no matter who the Father was. This law gave White slavemasters the green light to rape and impregnate their female slaves with no consequences on their part. (Those slavemasters were pretty clever weren't they?)
Isn't it tragic what Black women have been thru? Why did those slavemasters treat those women like that? Didn't they have any morals or decency?
Maybe they wanted more light-skinned slaves.

It's interesting that you bring this subject up, MarathonMike. I've been studying the the legal doctrine created in 1662 in colonial Virginia, that stated a baby followed the status of it's Mother. So, if the Mother was a slave the baby would be a slave, no matter who the Father was. This law gave White slavemasters the green light to rape and impregnate their female slaves with no consequences on their part. (Those slavemasters were pretty clever weren't they?)
Isn't it tragic what Black women have been thru? Why did those slavemasters treat those women like that? Didn't they have any morals or decency?
Are slave masters in Virginia still raping their black slaves. Tsk, tsk, tsk.

IMVO---In my vaunted opinion ----the seemingly high prevalence of
single black mothers is probably MORE a consequence of african
culture than of the miserable conditions of slavery. Some smart kid
who needs a topic for a Ph-d dissertation might take the task
of doing the field research

I'm going to say this out loud. Zone 1 should not exist to enable people to post real virulent white supremacist beliefs or real racist opinions, then go whining to the moderators because they get called out after offending people. Now, talking about policies initiated by this government that have negatively impacted people of color is not the same as posting pictures about IQ, claiming blacks are not civilized, or the belief that only blacks get special privileges and everything has to lowered for blacks to compete.

We can argue about DEI for example, thats a policy, however, whites who oppose DEI should face the 2 and one half centuries of whites getting preferences based only on their race and not quaifications if the conversation is going to be honest. We can argue about AA, but whites who oppose AA should face the 2 centuries they were hired, admitted and promoted only because of the color of their skin and not qualifcations. To point these things out is not racist, IT IS THE TRUTH!

It's time the tired opinions based on rght wing white emotions stopped and the facts get discussed. The IQ/race claim has been debunked, there is no reason to continue posting about IQ/race. The black baby momma claim is pure racist, especialy given the fact that we have had a president who has children from 3 different women.... Trump, and the same types who start this baby momma bs, are trump supporters to the bone.

The whites created civilization claim has been debunked also, so the posts about blacks not being able to adapt to civilization can stop too.

You guys just are not going to get to run your mouths off with your opinions of blacks without being shown how whites do the same things or worse. That's how it's going to be until the whites who keep starting threads like this stop, or can be adult enough to admit that whites have fucked up, that policies whites have created have been at least part of the problem, and that whites need to get up and do their part to end racism instead of pretending they don't know what to do.

Last edited:
It is evil to make light of things like this. Then some whites wonder why there a blacks calling whites devils. I mean are there any Jews undergoing the hoocaust now? Nobody tells jews to shut up, and so stop doing this.

STFU you POS racist liar.

(I figure if the mods let you get away with blatant violation of the rules, they will treat me the same. Unless one of them is online, and applies her double standards.)
Lisa, your posts are up here. You can stop acting like you are an innocent victim. All you do is post anti black racism. You have been able to get away with posting racism in this zone consistent;ly. IF you don't think that what you say is racist, you're either crazy or ignorant.

Forum List

Back