🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Zone1 The "Baby Mama" phenomenon in Black culture. The flip side of 75 percent Fatherless homes.

Except they aren't based on "Merit". 42% of Harvard Admissions were Athletics, Legacies, Dean's Interest or Children of Staff.
Where did you get that figure?

Those with Athletic scholarships and legacies benefit elite universities. Negroes with nothing going for them who have standards lowered for them don't.

Last edited:
Full disclosure- I applied for Annapolis when I went to HS, but wasn't considered because I had an overbite! No shit! The Navy wanted all their officers to have perfect teeth! I ended up going to UIC, and was very happy to have graduated from there, even though during the time I was there, I had to work two minimum wage jobs, serve in the reserves, and deal with both of my parents succumbing to cancer.
If you had a chance of getting into Annapolis you would not write like a high school dropout. You would not have such stupid excuses for hating the most impressive 0.2% of the human population.

If you had a chance of getting into Annapolis you would not write like a high school dropout. You would not have such stupid excuses for hating the most impressive 0.2% of the human population.
Also, IF priority is given to children of staff, what’s stopping black parents from getting a job at the university, and likely a tuition break as well?

It’s what resourceful people would do.

Where did you get that figure?

Those with Athletic scholarships and legacies benefit elite universities. Negroes with nothing going for them who have standards lowered for them don't.

So it's not about merit. SO once you have established it's not about merit, then AA is fine to make up for 400 years of institutionalized racism.

If you had a chance of getting into Annapolis you would not write like a high school dropout.
1) I get paid for my writing.
2) Please don't mistake the fact that I don't give a racist cockroach troll my best effort meaning anything other than my utter contempt for you.

You would not have such stupid excuses for hating the most impressive 0.2% of the human population.
Actually, I have a very good reason. They have an awful religion that makes them act like awful people. It's why they got chased or persecuted in every country they ever went to. And they never change their behavior.

University admissions are based mainly on merit, and only secondly on financial advantages legacy admissions and athletic scholarships bring to the university. Lowering objective standares of excellence for poor Negroes who lack talent in foortall and basketball does not fall into either of these catagories.

Negroes are responsible for their own problems, and many of ours.

NoRaceGuile.jpeg

Actually, I have a very good reason. They have an awful religion that makes them act like awful people. It's why they got chased or persecuted in every country they ever went to. And they never change their behavior.
That you think that is a good reason proves what a loathsome person you are. :mad:

It would be easy for me to think of a contemptuous name for you. I decline to descend with you into the lowest form of discourse where you are so comfortable. I prefer to deal with facts. :cool:

Jews are the most superior 0.2% of the world's population. They are also wonderful people. :yes_text12:

That you think that is a good reason proves what a loathsome person you are. :mad:

It would be easy for me to think of a contemptuous name for you. I decline to descend with you into the lowest form of discourse where you are so comfortable. I prefer to deal with facts. :cool:

Jews are the most superior 0.2% of the world's population. They are also wonderful people. :yes_text12:
He’s a disgusting bigot who lambasts others for non-existent racism.

Biggest hypocrite on the board.

'Baby Mama' first entered the vernacular of Black culture through Hip Hop music as artists of the 90s began speaking about the tendency for Black men to have multiple children with multiple mothers out of wedlock. This almost never spoken about as it immediately evokes screams of RACIST! But I could care less what anyone thinks of me so I'll bring it up.

Black men like Nick Cannon may be able to support a dozen kids with as many mothers but 99 percent of them cannot. That leaves Black communities with single mothers struggling to feed multiple kids with insufficient income and emotional support. I don't know what the solution is, but not talking about it at all will make the problem worse.

Again, how many mamas does the felon have?

Would that qualify him as a black fascist?

Forum List

Back