🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Who Paid Crooks ?

For those who call the OP "Fake News" or "Disagree", do you have some evidence that this was not a paid hit ? if so, let's hear it. 😐

Factor in this, how would a 20 year old (who still has the residue on him of a 19 year old) know exactly the spot to get into for "line of sight" for a direct hit to Trump's head???

It was all an American democrat plotted hit job. With the help of the secret service, how ironic and sick.

I currently don't know of any evidence that Thomas Matthew Crooks was paid by anybody to shoot Trump, but the possibility certainly exists. With Trump being hugely high profile, if there was an ordered hit, it would likely have involved a huge payment, and there are a number of entities who both have motive, and enough money to do it.

Together with that, Crooks was a 20 year old kid,not making a lot of money, and probably wanting a lot of things that only lots of money could buy.

As Jimmy Carter once said >> "Everybody's free to speculate."
Here's a list of my top 5 possible culprits >>

1. The Clintons
2. The Iranians
3. The Bidens
4. ISIS
5. Kamala Harris

Lol, ya he had big money behind him. They decide to hire a guy who can not make 147 yard shot. Hilarious 😂 You are a dumb ass.

Factor in this, how would a 20 year old (who still has the residue on him of a 19 year old) know exactly the spot to get into for "line of sight" for a direct hit to Trump's head???

It was all an American democrat plotted hit job. With the help of the secret service, how ironic and sick.
This is as good and plausible a scenario, as anyone has presented here.

Lol, sure thing retard. A paid assassin that can't make 147 yard shot. Ya that makes sense dumb ass. Tell me some more retard stories. They are entertaining.
Go away mosquito. You're not presenting anything here.

And as someone who is long skilled in rifle shooting, I can see you dont know squat about it.

Go away mosquito. You're not presenting anything here.
Lol, not happening dumb ass. Ya got no evidence what so ever and think people hire a guy that can't make 147 yard shot and think that makes sense. Ya can't be that stupid and not get laughed at. You are entertaining though. I love a good laugh. What other idiot ideas ya got. I love a good laugh! More please.

This is true because the football recruits brag about how they do the exact same thing to get the "black" athletes to sign up at their elite universities. When they take a tour they have them to go into a room that has 2-4 "white" females in it already naked and ready to have sex with them to seal the deal.

With Crooks they probably had someone give him a little sex, within seven 7 days he will crave more of it then... game on, he do what they say to get more.

Art of the deal... served on a thong
A 20-year-old doesn’t need seven days to crave more sex.

Lol, sure thing retard. A paid assassin that can't make 147 yard shot. Ya that makes sense dumb ass. Tell me some more retard stories. They are entertaining.
I dont believe he was paid, but he made a pretty good shot that only missed because trump moved his head

Lol, not happening dumb ass. Ya got no evidence what so ever and think people hire a guy that can't make 147 yard shot and think that makes sense. Ya can't be that stupid and not get laughed at. You are entertaining though. I love a good laugh. What other idiot ideas ya got. I love a good laugh! More please.
I stated in the OP that I didnt have evidence. Can you read ?

Nor do you have any evidence tht this was not a paid hit job. Your 147 yard theory doesnt fly. Any number of things could have affected the shot. Wind, flying insects, dirt in the rifle bore, or just ordinary discomfort from the location.

As I stated before, if you think you have any evidence that it wasnt a hit job, LET"S HEAR IT. In the meantime, lots of posters in this thread have
speculated about the event as a hit job. Their posts are all a lot more interesting than anything you've said.. :biggrin:

I dont believe he was paid, but he made a pretty good shot that only missed because trump moved his head
Lol, missed at 147 yards with a rifle. Not a good shot. The dude was just another wacko looking for infamy. I have dropped more than one deer at 80 yards with a bow. I agree he was not paid. I will still laugh at protectionist. You likely are also. I do not condone the attempt. Nor do I condone idiots like protectionist running their mouth on shit that makes no sense and sticking to it. As I told my ex wife a few times " if you are going to tell me a lie at least put in enough effort to make it remotely believable. "

I currently don't know of any evidence that Thomas Matthew Crooks was paid by anybody to shoot Trump, but the possibility certainly exists. With Trump being hugely high profile, if there was an ordered hit, it would likely have involved a huge payment, and there are a number of entities who both have motive, and enough money to do it.

Together with that, Crooks was a 20 year old kid,not making a lot of money, and probably wanting a lot of things that only lots of money could buy.

As Jimmy Carter once said >> "Everybody's free to speculate."
Here's a list of my top 5 possible culprits >>

1. The Clintons
2. The Iranians
3. The Bidens
4. ISIS
5. Kamala Harris

He sounds like a patsy. Alex Jones talked about this very scenario on his podcast and how it would help the MAGA movement.

#INSIDEJOB

Lol, missed at 147 yards with a rifle. Not a good shot. The dude was just another wacko looking for infamy. I have dropped more than one deer at 80 yards with a bow. I agree he was not paid. I will still laugh at protectionist. You likely are also. I do not condone the attempt. Nor do I condone idiots like protectionist running their mouth on shit that makes no sense and sticking to it. As I told my ex wife a few times " if you are going to tell me a lie at least put in enough effort to make it remotely believable. "
The only thing you're doing is making a fool out of yourself. You had a "wife" ? Poor soul. She's free now though.

I stated in the OP that I didnt have evidence. Can you read ?

Nor do you have any evidence tht this was not a paid hit job. Your 147 yard theory doesnt fly. Any number of things could have affected the shot. Wind, flying insects, dirt in the rifle bore, or just ordinary discomfort from the location.

As I stated before, if you think you have any evidence that it wasnt a hit job, LET"S HEAR IT. In the meantime, lots of posters in this thread have
speculated about the event as a hit job. Their posts are all a lot more interesting than anything you've said.. :biggrin:
Lol, get some evidence then come back till then just another blow hard retard that thinks people hire idiots to assinate presidents. Paid assassins can make 147 yard shot with a rifle dumb ass.

Forum List

Back