🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Who Paid Crooks ?

I currently don't know of any evidence that Thomas Matthew Crooks was paid by anybody to shoot Trump, but the possibility certainly exists. With Trump being hugely high profile, if there was an ordered hit, it would likely have involved a huge payment, and there are a number of entities who both have motive, and enough money to do it.

Together with that, Crooks was a 20 year old kid,not making a lot of money, and probably wanting a lot of things that only lots of money could buy.

As Jimmy Carter once said >> "Everybody's free to speculate."
Here's a list of my top 5 possible culprits >>

1. The Clintons
2. The Iranians
3. The Bidens
4. ISIS
5. Kamala Harris

It was QAnon

Lol, get some evidence then come back till then just another blow hard retard that thinks people hire idiots to assinate presidents. Paid assassins can make 147 yard shot with a rifle dumb ass.
Not always, and you show that you dont know shit about shooting. So :anj_stfu:.
Punk!

Lol, you are the dumb fuck that thinks people hire paid assassins that can't make 147 yard shot. It's hilarious 😂
And you have a way to know that they are going to miss ? (actually the shot didn't miss). You would be "hilarious", if you weren't so f'ckn stupid.

Post # 34 refuted that, and you dodged it. Punk.
Lol a target can move. Who would have thought. That changes everything. I guess only targets handcuffed in place cat be hit. Lol, ya ya miss a deer at 147 yards with a rifle but hey it was not fair cuz he moved. Hilarious 😂 No one in the hunting party laughs cuz the deer moved. Yep.

Lol, missed at 147 yards with a rifle. Not a good shot. The dude was just another wacko looking for infamy. I have dropped more than one deer at 80 yards with a bow. I agree he was not paid. I will still laugh at protectionist. You likely are also. I do not condone the attempt. Nor do I condone idiots like protectionist running their mouth on shit that makes no sense and sticking to it. As I told my ex wife a few times " if you are going to tell me a lie at least put in enough effort to make it remotely believable. "
I dont think he was military grade

For instance going for a headshot is nonprofessional

If he had aimed for the chest Trump would be dead or on life support right now

I dont think he was military grade

For instance going for a headshot is nonprofessional

If he had aimed for the chest Trump would be dead or on life support right now
Yep, trained for center mass. There are highly trained snipers used in hostage situations that go for the apricot shot as it is instant lights out but those guys don't miss and don't take the shot unless it is a sure thing. Even if the apricot is missed the target dies.. Nope this was just a crazy wanting to get a famous while committing suicide.

The same kind of crazy you base everything you claim on
"claim" ? Is it a claim to say that
5 possible culprits >> could possibly have been behind the shooting ?

In order for that to be refuted, you would have to show that to be impossible.

So what is your basis to claim it to be impossible for any of these 5 to have ordered a hit on Trump ?
1. The Clintons
2. The Iranians
3. The Bidens
4. ISIS
5. Kamala Harris

Last edited:

Forum List

Back