🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Its All But Assured Biden Admin Just Tried To Assassinate President Trump

The tell is the excuse the SS Chief gave for leaving open access to the roof: it sloped and would be risky to have SS up there.

The scariest thing is that I fear they will try again.
I just provided a link showing the roof was damn near flat.

the DEI SS Director has some splaining to do.

I just provided a link showing the roof was damn near flat.

the DEI SS Director has some splaining to do.
….she can explain from prison as to why she intentionally left a rooftop available to a would-be assassin, and claiming it “sloped” won’t cut it.

At the convention, which I am hearing on SiriusXM so have no link, ben Carson just said "last weekend 'they' tried to kill him".
So...seems like it's becoming common to believe the current occupant of our white house is complicit in the shooting last Saturday

Biden is just a puppet, and on top of that an old puppet with dementia who barely knows where he is. TBH I think the idea that he would put out a hit on Trump (and especially hiring a mentally disturbed 20 year old who was known for being a bad shot) is absurd.

And if the Powers-that-shouldn't-be wanted Trump dead, he would be already.... a long time ago.

I'm not saying it couldn't have been someone else. :dunno: But no, I don't buy the theory that it was Biden, lol.

Biden is just a puppet, and on top of that an old puppet with dementia who barely knows where he is. TBH I think the idea that he would put out a hit on Trump (and especially hiring a mentally disturbed 20 year old who was known for being a bad shot) is absurd.

And if the Powers-that-shouldn't-be wanted Trump dead, he would be already.... a long time ago.

I'm not saying it couldn't have been someone else. :dunno: But no, I don't buy the theory that it was Biden, lol.
The Trump-haters in the Biden Administration are no match for Gd.

She said the roof had a dangerous slope and it was determined it would be too scary for her guys.
That is a blatant LIE! I saw that roof in the video, the pitch was pretty flat. Christ any flatter and it would have been a flat roof.

1721186176480.png

That is a blatant LIE! I saw that roof in the video, the pitch was pretty flat. Christ any flatter and it would have been a flat roof.
Of course it’s a lie! That’s the point. The roof was left completely exposed due to either total incompetence, or by intention - and then the SS Chief comes up with a ridiculous excuse as to why.

Its become clear that this was an act of Joe Biden and his illicit government, the only people in opposition to such are all of the fascist democrats lamenting that the killer missed his intended target, the evidence is mounting, and its impossible to spin it away, they are caught dead to rights,

Attempted assassination seems a lot less sexy than assassination.

Forum List

Back