🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Its All But Assured Biden Admin Just Tried To Assassinate President Trump

1721186734951.png

Did you hear the excuse the SS Chief gave for allowing free access to any would-be assassins? She said the roof had a dangerous slope and it was determined it would be too scary for her guys.

So a 20-year-old wth no training can climb up there and steady himself enough to get off a shot that came within 1/2 inch of its goal - and trained Security Service men can’t do it?
The slope that the Secret Service snipers were on looks steeper to me

Its become clear that this was an act of Joe Biden and his illicit government, the only people in opposition to such are all of the fascist democrats lamenting that the killer missed his intended target, the evidence is mounting, and its impossible to spin it away, they are caught dead to rights,

You are literally insane.

A deranged Republican tried to kill a Republican nominee with a gun Republicans love at a Republican rally.

But ... but ... but ... Democrats!

Also, wah! Wah! Wah! The elites look down on me!

LOL
Lol Yeah. It's how magaturds work. :dunno: Seems pretty easy to see for normals.

A Republican tried to kill a Republican with a weapon Republicans love at a Republican event.

STFU theHawKKK, you batshit crazy loon.
Behold above, referring to the three digit IQ's as morons, see how it actually believes that the dead democrat was a republican, that is what we call a moron, a bowl of jello brand pudding possesses more intelligence than above retard....:auiqs.jpg:

It appears...that is indeed the case. ^Shrug^.
A whack job with a gun.
And a HUGE LADDER who just happens to find a hole in the security for a man that liberals/democrats hate with a burning passion. There are a lot of coincidences there. I’m not a conspiracy theorist, but this stinks more with every verified fact that comes to light.

And a HUGE LADDER who just happens to find a hole in the security for a man that liberals/democrats hate with a burning passion. There are a lot of coincidences there. I’m not a conspiracy theorist, but this stinks more with every verified fact that comes to light.
Yup. There is video with at least half a dozen people screaming that there’s a guy up on the roof - and neither the cops or Secret Service did a thing.

Forum List

Back