The leftists are in a frenzy thinking that President Trump is going to throw his political opponents in jail. Hypocrisy anyone?

I'm not going to watch any videos from your kangaroo hearing full of nothing but anti-Trumpers. I asked you a question. Biden took office on the day and the minute that he was supposed to so what you said is a lie. Trump didn't fail in the peaceful transition of power. It happened.

I dont think any of us on this forum are typical voters

Some of the libs posting here are way over the edge

So I dont take everything people say here at face value
True. There really aren't many on the left who post here who aren't extremists. Maybe they are paid to be here. In fact, the fact that Trump is ahead both before and after the debate, kind of proves your point. The radical left have always believed that the louder they spout their BS, the more people will think they are larger numbers than they really are but that never seems to translate into reality, as evidenced in the polls.

Last edited:
I'm not going to watch any videos from your kangaroo hearing full of nothing but anti-Trumpers. I asked you a question. Biden took office on the day and the minute that he was supposed to so what you said is a lie. Trump didn't fail in the peaceful transition of power. It happened.
The January 6th insurrection was not a peaceful transfer of power. Neither was convicted felon Trump's refusal to concede or his lack of the usual transition team & process for transferring power.

The transfer happened. The peaceful part - not so much.

Because it doesnt have to be a revenge. All it has to be is bringing justice to those who lied under Oath. Allowed millions of people to die because of gain of function research. Lying to a FISA court with bogus information. Bring justice back to being impartial, not the two tier system that Joe Bribem's DOJ has used in an attempt to tamper with the election of 2024.
Sounds fair, let’s do that.

Forum List

Back