🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Its All But Assured Biden Admin Just Tried To Assassinate President Trump

How else can you call it? Americans should have been alerted when rogue FBI agents came up with a forged document that was designed to undermine the president of the United States. It was treason no matter how you looked at it but the media convinced Americans that it was just a fluke and the document might really have been genuine. The FBI went on to a Hollywood performance in Florida searching the residence of the former president and hauling out documents. The media told us it was business as usual. Last Saturday it seems that FBI snipers looked the other way when Trump's head was in the bullseye. What else are we to think except that the FBI has become the enemy of the freedom Americans were taught to expect and respect?

Just like Epstein hung himself under suicide watch at the moment that the cameras malfunctioned and the guards were asleep. Americans are tired of being expected to just believe stuff that is obviously "fishy". We all know that there is only one logical conclusion as to why the security was astronomically incompetent that day......it was meant to be.

Just like Epstein hung himself under suicide watch at the moment that the cameras malfunctioned and the guards were asleep. Americans are tired of being expected to just believe stuff that is obviously "fishy". We all know that there is only one logical conclusion as to why the security was astronomically incompetent that day......it was meant to be.

You do know that Trump killed Epstein, right?

Trump was President when Epstein was killed, had done business with Epstein, and flew on the Lolita Express many times.

For us Americans to believe that this was just a 20 year old troubled youth that just happened to have a ladder to climb up onto the building and take some pot shots at Trump...is simply ludicrous. All, REPEAT, all experts agree that this was beyond anything considered normal.

Like I said on another thread:

Common sense tell us that this was a set up to have President Trump killed.

A Republican tried to kill a Republican with a weapon Republicans love at a Republican event.

STFU theHawKKK, you batshit crazy loon.
Sure. A Trump fan trying to kill Trump. Do you people ever think??

The shooter clearly was a radicalized leftwinger

For us Americans to believe that this was just a 20 year old troubled youth that just happened to have a ladder to climb up onto the building and take some pot shots at Trump...is simply ludicrous. All, REPEAT, all experts agree that this was beyond anything considered normal.
It appears...that is indeed the case. ^Shrug^.
A whack job with a gun.

Did you hear the excuse the SS Chief gave for allowing free access to any would-be assassins? She said the roof had a dangerous slope and it was determined it would be too scary for her guys.

So a 20-year-old wth no training can climb up there and steady himself enough to get off a shot that came within 1/2 inch of its goal - and trained Security Service men can’t do it?
Looks dangerous to me…

Let's assume that this was not solely an act from a 20 year old troubled youth that could whimsically take a rifle up to the top of the command post, with people pointing him out , and successfully fire several rounds at Trump......... Who would be in a "position" to help this person in his mission? Is that a valid line of questioning? Of course it is.. but hey.... some people think Epstein hung himself.

Like I said on another thread:

Common sense tell us that this was a set up to have President Trump killed.
The tell is the excuse the SS Chief gave for leaving open access to the roof: it sloped and would be risky to have SS up there.

The scariest thing is that I fear they will try again.

You do know that Trump killed Epstein, right?

Trump was President when Epstein was killed, had done business with Epstein, and flew on the Lolita Express many times.
Link us up to these flight logs Toro

I say you are a lying sack of shit. Prove me wrong.

The tell is the excuse the SS Chief gave for leaving open access to the roof: it sloped and would be risky to have SS up there.

The scariest thing is that I fear they will try again.

I know....scum will be scum!

Forum List

Back